One of the greatest parts about watching the big game with friends and family is the food. From appetizers and snacks to wings and pizza, there is always something to tempt the taste buds.
If you’re looking to up your game at your next game day gathering, look no further than this collection of delicious recipes from dozens of bloggers.
30 Game Day Recipes
Appetizers & Snacks
- Football Cheese Ball from Stockpiling Moms.
- Potato Skins from My Turn For Us.
- Homemade Healthy Potato Chips in the Microwave from Thrifty Jinxy.
- Spinach Ball Appetizers from Sniffing 4 Savings.
- Super Simple Cheddar Biscuits from Northern Cheapskate.
- Super Bowl Deviled Eggs from My Turn For Us.
Chicken & Chicken Wings
- No-Fry Buffalo Wings Recipe from CincyShopper.
- Baked Brown Sugar Chicken Wings from From Gate to Plate.
- Crave-Worthy BBQ Chicken from Keep It Simple, Sweetie.
- Buffalo Chicken Caesar Wonton Bites from The Frugal Foodie Mama.
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap from A Second Chance to Dream.
- Barbecue Chicken Quesadilla from The Pinning Mama.
- Fiesta Black Bean and Corn Salsa from Northern Cheapskate.
- Easy Creamy Onion Dip Recipe from Thrifty Jinxy.
- Chili Dip from A Family Feast.
- Select Your Salsa at Keep It Simple, Sweetie
- Bacon Chicken Jalapeno Dip from Call Me PMC.
- Cheesy Crab Dip from Cooking on the Front Burners.
- Hot Corn Dip With Chipotle Chilis from Confessions of An Over-Worked Mom.
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders from CincyShopper.
- 3 Ingredient Crescent Sausage Bites from The Kitchen Is My Playground.
- Crockpot Chili from Mission To Save.
- Mini Chili Dog Crescents from Cincy Shopper.
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates from Practically Functional.
- Bacon Cheddar Cheese Pull Aparts from Stockpiling Moms.
- Super Bowl Chocolate-Covered Strawberries from I Am That Lady.
- 15-minute Apple Pie Bites from Call Me PMC.
- Four Ways to Dress Up a Brownie Mix from Northern Cheapskate.
These game day recipes are sure to please a crowd without breaking the bank. So be sure to share this with your friends and pin this on Pinterest, so you’ll be ready for the next big game or potluck.
About Christina Brown
Christina is a wife and mother dedicated to figuring out how to live a simpler, happier life on a budget.