This month’s mail-in rebate round-up has plenty of ways to save on everything from board games to beauty products.
These rebates are a great way to save money on the products you purchase and to try some great products for free.
If you’re new to rebates, be sure to check out my post Simple Tips for Getting Rebates for more information.
Top Mail-in Rebates Available
Note: This list is organized by earliest known expiration date first.
- Langers. Get a free Hotel Transylvania t-shirt by mail when you buy 2 Langers Juices. Offer good while supplies last.
- NeilMed. Get 50% cash back via mail-in rebate when you buy any two NeilMed NasaDrops or NasaMist before 11/30/12.
- Oral-B. Get $10 back by mail when you buy one Oral-B Vitality Floss Action, Dual Clean, or ProWhite Rechargable Electric Toothbruch before 11/30/12.
- Elmer’s.Get $5 back by mail when you buy one X-Acto Knife and 2 Elmer’s Foam Board Sheets. Offer ends 11/30/12.
- Anco. Get up to $20 back by mail when you buy select Anco Premium Wiper Blades before 11/30/12.
- Ace Hardware. Save on Craftsman tools, snow throwers and more with the latest Ace Hardware rebates. Offer ends 11/30/12.
- Hot Wheels. Get a Hot Wheels Collector Edition Custom ’66 Dodge A100 by mail when you buy 20 select Hot Wheels vehicles at a participating Kmart before 12/05/12. Note: You do have to pay $3.50 shipping and handling.
- Hoover. Get up to $30 back by mail when you buy select Hoover vacuums or carpet washers. Purchase must be made by 12/08/12.
- Disney. Get a free movie ticket for Frankenweenie or Wreck-It Ralph (a $9 value) when you enter the code form inside select Disney movies on DVD or Blu-Ray. Offer good through 12/09/12 while supplies last.
- Hasbro. Get up to $40 back by mail when you purchase select Hasbro games between 11/1/12 and 12/25/12.
- Gold’n Plump. Get a free duffle bag by mail when you buy any three (3) packages of Gold’n Plump Everyday Easy products. Offer ends 12/31/12.
- Butterball. Get $5 in Butterball coupons by mail when you buy one (1) Butterball Frozen or Fresh Whole Turkey before 12/31/12.
- Invisible Glass. Get $3 back by mail when you buy Invisible Glass with Rain Repellent in a retail store by 12/31/12.
- P&G. Get $15 back by mail when you buy $50 worth of Venus, Secret, Olay, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Head & Shoulders, Clairol, CoverGirl, Crest 3D White Whitestrips Products, Puffs, Ivory or Safeguard products before 12/31/12.
- 3M. Get a $2 rebate by mail when you buy any 3M Window Insulator Kit before 12/31/2012.
- Shady Brook Farms/ Honeysuckle White. Get $5 back by mail when you buy a Disney Pixar Brave Blu-Ray Combo Pack and a Shady Brook Farms or Honeysuckle White turkey product. Offer ends 1/05/13. Make sure to use the right rebate form for the brand turkey you bought or it may be rejected.
- Nintendo. Get a free Donkey Kong: Original Edition game (a special version of the all-time NES classic) for Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL when you buy a select game from the Nintendo eShop and register it at Club Nintendo 1/06/13.
- Cinderella/Pillsbury.Get $5 back by mail when you buy a Cinderella Blu-Ray Combo pack and 2 packages of Pillsbury Princess Halloween Shapes Cookies. Offer ends 1/31/13. Thanks, Couponing to Disney!
- DeLonghi. Get $10 back by mail when you a select DeLonghi heater before 1/31/13.
- Rock Doctor. Get $2 back by mail when you buy Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner or Rock Doctor Granite Polish. You can claim one rebate on each product for a total of $4 back by mail. Offer expires 30 days after date of purchase.
- Keebler. Get a free song download when you enter the code from inside specially-marked packages of Keebler crackers. You can download up to 20 songs per day. Codes must be entered and redeemed by 10/31/13.
I’ll update this list of my top mail-in rebates monthly, but if you can’t wait that long, stop by here each Monday for a weekly round-up of my favorite picks.
You should also check out our past mail-in rebate round-ups for other rebate offers that are still available.
About Christina Brown
Christina is a wife and mother dedicated to figuring out how to live a simpler, happier life on a budget.