Hello, fellow Cheapskates! Hope you all had a great weekend! I’m wishing the weekend was a little longer – I still have more projects to do around the house!
Anyway, here is this week’s round-up:
- Get a free sample of Oxy Clinical from Oxy Acne Solutions.
- Get ColorMatched on the CoverGirl website and get a free sample of CoverGirl Advanced Radiance and a $2 off coupon. (Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom!)
- Get a free sample of Aveeno Nourish+ Hair Care Collection shampoo and conditioner.
- Get a free sample of U by Kotex from Walmart. You can also redeem the codes from specially-marked Kotex packaging to download free music.
- Become a fan of iTunes on Facebook, and download a Discovery Channel TV Show Sampler from iTunes. The free TV sampler features five episodes from Animal Planet and Discovery Channel, including Deadliest Catch, Whale Wars, Shark Week, and more.
- Download a free e-book with 16 crochet shawl patterns.
- Get a free sample of Ola Loa Drink Your Vitamins.
- Save $1/1 DiGiorno Deep Dish Pizza.
- Save $1/1 Baby Magic product (16.5 oz or larger).
- Get a coupon for Buy One Get One Free Butterfinger Stackers.
- Save $1/1 Clean & Clear products. (Excludes trial sizes).
- Save $.75/1 box of Wheaties or Wheaties Fuel cereal.
- Save $1/1 Rhodes Warm-N- Serv buns.
- Save $4/2 Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers diapers.
- If you’re a movie buff, you may want to check out this deal. Subscribe to Weekly Cinema and you’ll get 4 movie tickets for just $19.99 each month. Just for signing up you’ll get one free movie ticket. Note: While $19.99 for 4 movie tickets is a great deal, make sure that you want to sign up to spend that much every month, as this is a recurring subscription.
- The Aeropostale 50% Off Sale has been extended until 09/01/2010. Shop the sales for the best deals.
- If you’re in the market for new shoes, shop the Famous Footwear Buy One Get One Half Off Sale from now through 9/18/2010.
- Get a set of Best-Lock 450 Building Blocks for just $7.20 at Amazon.com while supplies last. Spend $25 and get free shipping.
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no additional cost to you. Thanks!
About Christina Brown
Christina loves clipping coupons, pinching pennies, and chasing her three boys (a 9-year-old and twin 7-year-olds) as a stay-at-home mom.