Hello, fellow Cheapskates! Hope you all had a great weekend! I’m wishing the weekend was a little longer – I still have more projects to do around the house!
Anyway, here is this week’s round-up:
- Get a free sample of Oxy Clinical from Oxy Acne Solutions.
- Get ColorMatched on the CoverGirl website and get a free sample of CoverGirl Advanced Radiance and a $2 off coupon. (Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom!)
- Get a free sample of Aveeno Nourish+ Hair Care Collection shampoo and conditioner.
- Get a free sample of U by Kotex from Walmart. You can also redeem the codes from specially-marked Kotex packaging to download free music.
- Become a fan of iTunes on Facebook, and download a Discovery Channel TV Show Sampler from iTunes. The free TV sampler features five episodes from Animal Planet and Discovery Channel, including Deadliest Catch, Whale Wars, Shark Week, and more.
- Download a free e-book with 16 crochet shawl patterns.
- Get a free sample of Ola Loa Drink Your Vitamins.
- Save $1/1 DiGiorno Deep Dish Pizza.
- Save $1/1 Baby Magic product (16.5 oz or larger).
- Get a coupon for Buy One Get One Free Butterfinger Stackers.
- Save $1/1 Clean & Clear products. (Excludes trial sizes).
- Save $.75/1 box of Wheaties or Wheaties Fuel cereal.
- Save $1/1 Rhodes Warm-N- Serv buns.
- Save $4/2 Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers diapers.
- If you’re a movie buff, you may want to check out this deal. Subscribe to Weekly Cinema and you’ll get 4 movie tickets for just $19.99 each month. Just for signing up you’ll get one free movie ticket. Note: While $19.99 for 4 movie tickets is a great deal, make sure that you want to sign up to spend that much every month, as this is a recurring subscription.
- The Aeropostale 50% Off Sale has been extended until 09/01/2010. Shop the sales for the best deals.
- If you’re in the market for new shoes, shop the Famous Footwear Buy One Get One Half Off Sale from now through 9/18/2010.
- Get a set of Best-Lock 450 Building Blocks for just $7.20 at Amazon.com while supplies last. Spend $25 and get free shipping.
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no additional cost to you. Thanks!
About Christina Brown
Christina is a wife and mother dedicated to figuring out how to live a simpler, happier life on a budget.