After three years of writing Money-Saving Monday and months of consideration, I’ve decided that today will be the last edition of Money-Saving Monday.
It was a hard decision to make. I know many of you enjoy this weekly round-up and I hate disappointing people. But the truth is that my heart isn’t in writing this post any more and the time it takes to pull it together pulls me away from my family on weekends. Something had to give.
I’ll still periodically share freebies, coupons, rebates and deals with you – just not in one post on one dedicated day of the week. The best way to know about these deals is to subscribe to Northern Cheapskate. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Instead of a sharing a laundry list of deals each week, we’ll be sharing more money-saving information and projects. If you have a particular topic or project you’d like to see covered – or if you have an idea for a regular money-saving feature you’d like to see on Northern Cheapskate, please share those ideas with us. Let’s inspire each other!
- Get a free sample of Finish Quantum Lemon Sparkle dishwashing detergent tabs.
- Get a free sample of Gevalia coffee from Walmart.
- Get a free sample of L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare.
- Sam’s Club members can get a free sample of Minties Dog Treats.
- Costco members can get a free sample of U by Kotex Sleek Tampons.
- Get a free sample of Creme of Nature Argan Oil haircare products.
- Save $1/1 Reach Floss Product (Should make for free or cheap floss!)
- Save $1/2 Barilla Plus Pasta.
- Save $2/2 U by Kotex Products.
- Save $1/2 Baker’s Bar.
- Save $1.50/1 Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers.
- Save $2/1 Pull-Ups Night Time Training Pants.
- Save $.75/2 Shout Products.
- Save $1.50/2 Pledge Furniture Care Products.
- Save $1/3 Right Guard Sport Deodorant Products.
- Save $1/1 Johnson’s Baby No More Tangles product.
- Save $.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes, 40 ct.
- Save $1/3 select Kellogg’s Cereals.
- Save $1/2 Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats and/or Frosted Mini-Wheats Crunch Cereals.
- Save $1/3 Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts toaster pastries and/or Pop-Tarts mini crisps.
- Save $.50/1 Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softener or Sheets.
- Save $.75/1 All Liquid, Powder or Mighty Pacs Laundry Detergent.
- Save $1/2 Hefty Slider Bags.
- Save $.50/1 Angel Soft facial tissue item.
- Save $.45/1 Angel Soft bathroom tissue.
- Save $.50/1 Georgia-Pacific Copy & Printer Paper (Stock up for printing coupons!)
- Save $1/2 Wasa products.
- Save $.50/1 Pompeian Vinegar.
- Save $1/1 Pompeian Oils.
- Save $1.25/2 New York Brand frozen bread products.
- Save $1/1 Neutrogena Sun Protection product.
- Save $2.25/1 Gerber Good Start Soothe.
- Save $1/1 Perdue Frozen Chicken Product.
- Save $2.25/1 Similac Simply Smart Bottles.
- Save $1.10/2 Suave Professionals Products.
- Save $2/1 Sonicare PowerUp battery Toothbrush.
- Save on school supplies and much more with Target printable coupons.
- Pantene. Get a free gift by mail when you buy one Pantene Expert Age Defy Advanced Thickening Treatment before 8/01/13.
- Johnsonville. Get a free infant, toddler or youth Johnsonville t-shirt by mail when you buy 4 select Johnsonville Smoked Cooked Premium products. Note: There is a shipping and handling charge for each shirt. Offer good through 7/31/13 while supplies last.
- Energizer. Get an $8 Gas Reward MasterCard gift card when you collect three (3) codes from specially marked packs of Energizer Brand batteries and enter them online before 8/30/14. You can claim this rebate up to three times per household. The Rewards card can be used at any place that accepts MasterCard debit cards.
- Bissell. Save up to $20 by mail when you buy select Bissel produts before 12/31/13.
- Seventh Generation. Collect codes from specially-marked packages of Seventh Generation products and earn rewards such as coupons, merchandise, and free Seventh Generation products.
- Stouffer’s. Collect points from specially marked Stouffer’s products to earn free movie tickets, kitchen gadgets and more. Program ends 12/31/13.
- Get backpacks for just 1 cent each at OfficeMax.
- Get 3 photo books for the price of one at Walgreens when you use the code B1G2CUSTOM at checkout.
- Get 140 custom labels for just $5 (includes shipping).
- Save up to 50% off select musical instruments during Best Buy’s clearance sale, plus get free shipping.
- Fruit of the Loom has some great clearance deals on men and boys’ t-shirts, underwear and fleece. I’m seeing shorts starting at $2.79!
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Please read our full disclosure policy for more details. Thanks!