It’s officially fall! Bring on the sweaters, gorgeous colors, warm casseroles and great deals!
- Get a free sample of Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream.
- Get a free sample of Disney Vitamin Gummies.
- Download a free After School Snacks e-cookbook.
- Get a free Strawberry Pancake Puppies Sundae at Denny’s when you use the Denny’s Smile & Say Cheese Facebook app.
- Print free Angry Birds coloring pages. (Thanks, Dealicious Mom!)
- Download the e-book Halloween on a Budget for free.
- Get a free customizable menu planner pack.
- Get a coupon for Buy 3 Avocados and Get One Free. (Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!)
- Save $6/2 Schick disposable razors.
- Save $1 on Johnson’s Baby Shampoo or Johnson’s 2-in One Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Save $1.50/2 Pledge furniture care products.
- Save $2 on Folgers filter packs.
- Save $1.10 on any Emerald or Breakfast on the Go item.
- Save $1/1 Dove Hair Care product.
- Save $4 on Allegra.
- Save $1/1 Gold Bond Ultimate Deep Moisture Body Wash.
- Save $1/2 Skittles at Target.
- Save $1/2 Kashi snack items at Target.
- Save $2 on 20 4×6 digital photo prints at Target.
Rebates & Deals
- Try Lysol Dual Action Wipes (35 or 80-ct size) for free after mail-in rebate (up to $5). Purchase must be made by 11/30.
- Get Bissell Stomp ‘n Go stain lifting pads for free after mail-in rebate (up to $5.99). Purchase must be made 9/1/2011 and 4/1/2012. Limit one per household.
- Try Carmex Moisture Plus for free (up to $2.99) after mail-in rebate. Just buy the specially marked Carmex Moisture Plus ultra hydrating lip balm between 09/01/11 and 12/15/11 at CVS.
- Find select Miramax movies on Blu-Ray and DVD starting at just $5.99.
- Find Halloween Costumes for under $10 at Walmart.
- Buy two classic books at Barnes & Noble and get the third book free.
- Save big on name brand toys, clothes and more when you shop Clearance at Target.com
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclosure policy for more details. Thanks!
About Christina Brown
Christina is a wife and mother dedicated to figuring out how to live a simpler, happier life on a budget.