As I’ve said many times before, sometimes it pays to just ask.
Such is the case with my quest to get coupons for baby products and other baby goodies when my twins were born.
One of the places I forgot to check with for parents of multiples programs was Luvs. It was a totally major oversight since I use Luvs diapers frequently. A few weeks ago, I sent the required info and this week, Proctor and Gamble sent me coupons in the mail.
Here’s what I got:
- two coupons for $1 off any size Luvs wipes
- three coupons for $2 off any size Luvs diapers
- one coupon for $5 off any Luvs Jumbo pack of diapers or larger
- one coupon for a FREE jumbo pack of Pampers (WOO HOO!)
- one coupon for $1.25 off Crest Pro-Health toothpaste
- one coupon for 50 cents off Charmin Freshmates
The same day I got the above coupons, I also got a bunch more Earth’s Best coupons. These weren’t as lucrative as the ones I first got (free jars!), but they were still good.
If you, or anyone you know, has infant multiples, by all means, make sure you sign up for all the multiple births programs out there. Every little bit helps.
About Christina Brown
Christina is a wife and mother dedicated to figuring out how to live a simpler, happier life on a budget.