My kids bought my husband a mini air hockey table for Christmas that takes 8 (YES, EIGHT!) AA batteries. So I’m pretty excited about these new Ace Hardware rebates:
- Get a $3 rebate when you buy a 30 pack of Rayovac AA batteries.
- Get a $3 rebate when you buy a 30 pack of Rayovac AAA batteries.
You’ll also find savings on important items like smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. I can’t stress enough how important it is to have these items – your life depends on it. And there’s no excuse not to have these detectors with these savings:
- Save $4 on a First Alert Photoelectric Smoke & Fire Alarm after rebate.
- Save $4 on a First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detector after rebate.
There are also other mail-in Ace Hardware rebates available. Save on tools with these rebates:
- Get a $2 rebate on Irwin Vise-Grip Locking Pliers 2-piece set.
- Get $2 back by mail when you buy an Irwin Folding Utility Knife.
- Get a $2 rebate when you buy an Irwin Speedbor Woodboring 8 pc. Bit Set.
- Get a $2 rebate when you buy an Irwin Speedbor Max 3 pc. Bit Set.
- Get a $2 rebate on an Irwin Turbomax 15 pc. Drill Bit Set.
- Save $20 on a DeWalt 1/2″ Cordless Drill/Driver Kit after mail-in rebate.
Your purchase must be made between December 30, 2012 and January 31, 2013, to qualify. Members of Ace Rewards can submit their rebate claims online and save on postage.
Coupons procured by Savings.com
About Christina Brown
Christina loves clipping coupons, pinching pennies, and chasing her three boys (a 10-year-old and twin 8-year-olds) as a stay-at-home mom.