Sign up for Box Tops for Education (just click the image to the right) and you can earn money for your school just by watching videos and completing short surveys. Each eBoxTop credit you earn is equivalent to the 10 cents that an actual Box Top is worth for your school.
And don’t forget, there are plenty of other ways to earn money for your school with Box Tops for Education.
- Clip Box Tops from hundreds of participating products found in your local grocery store and send them to your school. Your school earns 10¢ for each Box Top redeemed.
- Shop online at at your favorite stores like JCPenney and Lands’ End through the Box Tops for Education Marketplace. Your school earns a percentage of each qualifying purchase at no additional cost to you.
- Buy books through the Box Tops Reading Room and your school earns up to 6% of each qualifying purchase.
- Purchase items for your child’s classroom at the My Class Essentials registry.
- Bonus opportunities – Enter sweepstakes and participate in other promotions to earn cash for your school.
In addition, the Box Tops for Education website is a great source for printable coupons for some of the most popular brands from General Mills, SC Johnson and more.
Saving 10 cents here or there might not seem like much, but Box Tops for Education raises more than $300 million for schools each year. Click on the image above to get started!
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no additional cost to you. Please read our full disclosure policy for more info.
About Christina Brown
Christina is a wife and mother dedicated to figuring out how to live a simpler, happier life on a budget.