Rebates are an excellent way to save money on the products you purchase and to try some great products for free. Here are more than 30 mail-in rebates currently available.
If you’re new to rebates, be sure to check out my post Simple Tips for Getting Rebates for more information.
Top Current Rebates Available
Note: This list is organized by earliest known expiration date first.
- dENiZEN. Buy a pair of dENiZEN Jeans at Target between 7/10 and 7/17 and get $4 back by mail.
- Kool-Aid/All You. Get a $5 Walmart gift card when you purchase $5 worth of Kool-Aid products at Walmart. Hurry: This offer is limited to the first 500 people to submit their claim.
- Huggies. Buy 2 packages of participating Huggies Snug and Dry diapers and get a free Huggies onesie.
- Elmer’s. Get $5 back by mail when you buy one X-Acto Knife and 2 Elmer’s Foam Board Sheets. Offer ends 7/31.
- Libman.Purchase a Libman Freedom Spray Mop by 7/31 and receive a $5 rebate by mail.
- Actifade. Get a $5 mail-in rebate wyb ActiFade: Eyelid Lift Complex from Walgreens. Offer ends 7/31.
- Norelco. Get a $10 mail-in rebate when you buy any Philips Norelco SensoTouch or SensoTouch 3D, or get $5 off Speed-XL (8200 series) or Nivea For Men (8420 series). Offer good on purchases between 5/2 and 7/31.
- Ace Hardware. Save on lawn furniture and trimmers with a set of special summer rebates at Ace. Offer ends 7/31.
- Garmin. Purchase a qualifying Garmin Approach GPS unit and receive $50 via mail-in rebate. Offer ends 7/31.
- Litehouse. Buy 2 Litehouse Dressings get a free 10 Minute Solution Fitness DVD by mail. The DVD is custom made for this promotion, containing 3 segments that are 10 minutes each: Blast off Belly Fat, Rapid Results Pilates, and Dance Off Belly Fat. Offer good through 8/01 while supplies last.
- Disney. Get a FREE movie ticket to Cars 2 wyb a Cars, The Incredibles or Car Toons: Mater’s Tall Tales Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack. Offer good through 8/7 while supplies last.
- Disney. Get a FREE movie ticket to Winnie the Pooh wyb one of 14 select Disney DVDs. Offer ends 8/13 while supplies last.
- ExquisiCat. Purchase $25 of ExquisiCat brand cat litter products from PetSmart stores between June 20, 2011 and August 21, 2011 and receive a $25 PetSmart gift card. You can submit this rebate twice per household (use separate envelopes).
- Neutrogena. Purchase any 2 Neutrogena products at Target and get a FREE tote bag. Only the first 6,000 respondents will get a bag, and there are no guarantees you’ll get the style you pick. Offer good through 8/31 while supplies last.
- Gold’n Plump. Purchase any three (3) packages of any Gold’n Plump Seasoned Boneless Skinless Breasts (any flavor) and send in the completed order form to receive one (1) FREE Grill Kit (a $20 value). Offer must be postmarked by 8/31. Offer good while supplies last.
- Arnold/Oroweat.Get 50 free photo prints from Snapfish when you buy 3 packages of Arnold or Oroweat Sandwich Thins rolls. Offer good through 9/06 while supplies last.
- Annie’s Homegrown, Honest Kids, Seventh Generation and StoneyField. Get a FREE Kids Konserve lunch sack (a $12.99 value) when you buy one each of the following brands: Annie’s Homegrown (any item), Honest Kids Organic (8–pack carton or 64 oz bottle), Seventh Generation (Disinfectant Sprays and Wipes), and Stonyfield YoKids (Organic Yogurt 6-pack or Squeezers). Offer good through 9/30 while supplies last.
- Stauffer’s. Purchase specially-marked packages of Stauffer’s Animal Crackers or Cookies with the ZooKeeper Promotion and get 1/2 off the cost of child admission at a participating local zoo. Offer ends 9/30.
- Pantene. Purchase specially-marked packages of Pantene products and get your choice of a FREE magazine subscription to Glamour, Lucky, Vogue, W, or Self. If you’d rather not get any magazine subscription, you can get $12 back by mail. Offer good until 9/30 while supplies last.
- Kellogg’s. Enter codes from inside specially-marked packages of Pop-Tarts and earn rewards like FREE photo prints, movie tickets, and more. Offer ends 9/29.
- Lysol. Buy two Lysol products and one Lysol Wipes product and get the Lysol Wipes for FREE after mail-in rebate (up to $3). Offer ends 10/31.
- Champion. Get up to $40 back on your purchase of select Champion Spark Plugs. Offer ends 11/30.
- Stouffer’s. Collect codes from inside specially marked Stouffer’s single-serve meals to earn points you can cash in for everything from gift cards to donations to Habitat for Humanity. Program ends 12/31.
- 3M/Post-It. Get $10 back by mail when you buy $20 or more worth of 3M or Post-It labels by 12/31.
- Armour. Get a $3 gift card by mail when you purchase $10 worth of Armour Vienna Sausages, Armour Chili, Armour Stew or Armour Hash. Offer good through 12/31 and you can do this rebate up to five times per household.
- Scotch Brand. Buy $35 worth of qualifying Scotch Brand products and get a FREE $5 Subway gift card back by mail. Scrapbookers take note: Scotch Double-Sided Tape and Scotch Adhesive Dot Roller and Refills are included in this offer. Offer ends 12/31.
- Atkins. Get a $3 mail-in rebate when you purchase the New Atkins for a New You book by 12/31.
- Armor All. Purchase one Armor All Ultra Shine Butter Smooth Wax or Ultra Shine Liquid Polish and try any other Armor All product for FREE after mail-in rebate (up to $5). Offer ends 12/31.
- Prestone. Get up to $15 back by mail when you buy Prestone Antifreeze/Coolant Concentrate or up to $11 back by mail when you buy Prestone 50/50 Antifreeze/Coolant. Offer ends 2/29/12.
- Seventh Generation. Buy two specially-marked Seventh Generation laundry or baby care products and use the codes from the products to download five Laurie Berkner songs for FREE. Offer ends 6/30/12.
- Frootee. Get up to $2.50 back by mail when you purchase specially-marked packages of Frootee Ice products. Rebate form is inside the package. Offer ends 12/31/12.
- Fast Fixin’. Buy 10 packages of Fast Fixin’ products and get a coupon for a free Fast Fixin’ product by mail.
- Old Orchard. Collect points from Old Orchard products and earn free rewards like Old Orchard juice, t-shirts, water bottles, donations to charity and more.
I’ll update this list of my top mail-in rebates monthly, but if you can’t wait that long, head on over to Deal Seeking Mom each Monday for a weekly round-up of my favorite picks.
You can also check out other mail-in rebates that are still available.