Rebates are a great way to save money on the products you purchase and to try some great products for free. And this month, there are some real goodies – like discounts on your utilities, free products and much more!
If you’re new to rebates, be sure to check out my post Simple Tips for Getting Rebates for more information.
Top Current Rebates Available
Note: This list is organized by earliest known expiration date first.
- Hasbro Kre-O. Get a free collector’s edition Kre-O Battleship Battle Boat when you buy $15 worth of Kre-O Construction Sets between 3/9/12 and 4/20/12.
- Green Earth Technologies. Get a free 5-qt bottle of G-Oil, SW-30 Bio-based, full synthetic “green” motor oil after mail-in rebate (up to $26). Offer ends 4/22/12.
- Burt’s Bees. Get $10 back by mail when you buy $25 worth of select Burt’s Bees sensitive skin care products before 4/28/12.
- Lysol. Try Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes (35 or 75-ct size) for free after mail-in rebate (up to $5). Purchase must be made by 4/30/12.
- Philips Norelco. Save up to $20 after mail-in rebate when you buy select Philips Norelco products. Find the form in the Sunday 3/25 SmartSource insert. Offer ends 4/30/12.
- Ace Hardware. Save on gardening supplies and paint products with the new April rebates at Ace Hardware.
- Elmer’s. Get $5 back by mail when you buy one (1) Elmer’s Glitter Glue and two (2) Elmer’s Foam Board Sheets. Offer ends 4/30/12.
- NeilMed Sinus Rinse.Get $4 back by mail when you buy a NeilMed Sinus Rinse Pack at any BJ’s Wholesale Club store before 4/30/12.
- Annie’s. Get a free subscription to Organic Gardening magazine (a $24 value) when you buy any two Annie’s products. Offer ends 5/31/12.
- Land O Lakes. Buy one select Land O Lakes Butter Spread and get a coupon for a free Land O Lakes Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread (a $2.99 value) by mail. Offer ends 5/31/12.
- Invisible Glass. Get $3 back by mail when you buy Invisible Glass in a retail store by 5/31/12.
- NeilMed NasaDrops.Get NeilMed NasaDrops Saline on the Go for free after mail-in rebate. Just buy the NasaDrops before 5/31/12 at any CVS or Rite Aid store.
- Bissell. Get up to $30 in mail-in rebates on select vacuums, deep cleaners, steam mops, and stick vacs purchased before 6/30/12. Find the rebate form in the 3/18 SmartSource, or print Bissell mail-in rebate forms.
- Duracell. Get $25 back by mail when you buy $100 worth of Duracell batteries between 4/1/12 and 6/30/12.
- Lightlife. Get a free Tomato Plant Starter Kit (a $4.95 value) when you buy two Lightlife products before 6/30/12.
- Woolite. Receive a free sample of Woolite Dry Cleaner’s Secret by mail when you submit a dry cleaning receipt before 6/30/12.
- Oreo. Get an Oreo 100th Birthday Cookie jar for $13 when you buy 2 packages of Oreo cookies before 8/31/12.
- Howes. Get a free Howes deluxe shower bag when you buy 3 Howes products before 9/30/12.
- Capex. Get $5 back by mail when you buy prescription Capex shampoo before 10/01/12.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Purchase a specially-marked package of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and get a free Victorious song download from Nick.com. Offer ends 12/31/12.
- Armour. Get a $3 gift card by mail when you purchase $10 worth of Armour Vienna Sausages, Armour Chili, Armour Stew or Armour Hash. Offer good through 12/31/12 and you can do this rebate up to five times per household.
- SodaStream. Get a $20 rebate on a SodaStream Home Soda Maker. Offer ends 1/31/13. Note: You will have to spend 125 RecycleBank points to get the rebate form.
- Quickie. Get a $5 mail-in rebate when you buy a Quickie HomePro Minute Mop before 2/28/13.
- Energizer. Get up to a $25 credit on your utility bill when you collect codes from inside specially-marked packages of Energizer batteries or headlights. If you don’t want the utility credit, you can enter the codes as donations to Habitat for Humanity. Offer ends 3/15/13.
- Snyder’s of Hanover. Collect UPC codes from Synder’s of Hanover Pretzels and/or Tortilla Chips to earn a free tumbler, magnet, keychain or clip. Offer good while supplies last. Note: There is a $2.50 shipping and handling fee for each item requested.Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzels and/or Tortilla Chips.
I’ll update this list of my top mail-in rebates monthly, but if you can’t wait that long, stop by here each Monday for a weekly round-up of my favorite picks.
You should also check out my mail-in rebate round-ups for other rebate offers that are still available.