If you’re a veteran or currently on active military duty, there are several Veterans Day freebies and deals deals in your honor
- Veterans and active military duty will eat free at Applebee’s restaurants on Sunday, November 11. during regular business hours. You must show valid veteran or active military duty identification to get your choice of one of seven free entrees.
- On Sunday, November 11, veterans and active duty military can enjoy a free entree at Olive Garden.
- Denny’s is offering free all you can eat pancakes to all active, inactive, and retired military personnel on Monday, November 12.
- All veterans and active military duty will receive a free Bloomin’ Onion and a Coca-Cola at Outback Steakhouse on November 11-12. In addition, you can get 10% off your total bill through December 31 when you show your valid veteran or active military duty identification to your server.
- Golden Corral will hold its Military Appreciation Monday dinner on Monday, November 12 from 4 p.m. to 9 pm in all Golden Corral restaurants nationwide. The free meal is a special thank you tribute to veterans and currently active members of the military.
- Veterans and active military can get a free entree at Lone Star Steakhouse on Monday, November 12.
- Famous Dave’s is offering discounts on meals and even some free menu items to veterans and active military on Sunday, November 11. Discounts vary by location.
- Veterans and active military members can get a free lunch and a free soda, tea or coffee at Texas Roadhouse on Monday, November 12 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Everyone gets free entrance to a US National Park for Veterans Day weekend, November 10-12.
- Save with dozens of grocery and household coupons that help support the Wounded Warrior Project.
Please visit Military Wives Saving for more Veterans Day restaurant deals, freebies, discounts and activities.
Thank you to all who have served our country!
About Christina Brown
Christina loves clipping coupons, pinching pennies, and chasing her three boys (a 9-year-old and twin 7-year-olds) as a stay-at-home mom.