I realized that my dentist has now started giving out cheaper toothbrushes. The new, cheaper toothbrushes have the name of the dental office printed on them. I think I’d rather have unmarked, nicer toothbrushes. I mean… am I really going to forget which dentist I go to over the course of 6 months?
But I digress. It’s been a few weeks since I’ve shared some of my favorite posts from around the blogosphere. So here are a few recommended reads:
- Money Saving Blog has a great challenge for June: Sell Everything You Can. This post is full of good tips to help you clear the clutter and raise a little extra cash.
- Wise Bread has a post that, as a parent, freaked me out just a little. Read Sun Screens Can Really Cost You – By the Ounce or By the Tumor.
- Finance for a Freelance Life has a thought-provoking post entitled Should You Let People Know How Well You’re Doing Financially?
- I don’t think I could give up my satellite TV, but I did learn a few new things from The Consumerist post Family of Six Ditches Satellite TV, Gets All Shows Online.
- And finally.. last, but certainly not least…. Surviving and Thriving has one of the best posts I’ve seen in a long time about taking control of your own life. Read Turning Invisibility Into Stealth.
About Christina Brown
Christina is a wife and mother dedicated to figuring out how to live a simpler, happier life on a budget.