Fall is a great time of year to plant new lawn. And for those of you who already have a nice lawn, you’ll want to spend a little time getting it ready for winter.
Ace Hardware is offering several mail-in rebates this month to help you save on grass seed and products to winterize your lawn. Here are just a sampling of the rebates available:
- Get up to $9 back on select Scott Turf Builder WinterGuard products. Many of these can be done more than once per household. See the list of qualifying products. Make your purchase by Septmber 30, 2011.
- Get up to $12 back by mail on select Ace Green Turf Winterizer products. Check the full list for all available rebates. Offer ends September 30, 2011.
You can also save on numerous varieties of grass seed when you make a qualifying purchase before October 30, 2011:
- Get up to $6 back on Fenway Park Grass Seed Mix by Scotts.
- Get up to $6 on Wrigley Park Grass Seed Mix by Scotts.
- Get up to $6 back on Great American Ballpark Grass Seed Mix by Scotts.
- Get up to $6 back on Busch Gardens Stadium Grass Seed Mix by Scotts.
- Get up to $6 back on Scotts Turf Builder Kentucky Blue Grass.
- Get up to $6 back on Scotts Turf Builder High Traffic .
You can also get rebates on other products at Ace in September:
- Get $5 back on a 5 gallon ShopVac Hang-Up Wet/Dry Vac.
- Get $4 back on Victor Fast Kill Bait Station. (You can claim this rebate up to 4 times)
- Get $3 back on Victor Quick Set Mouse Trap (2 pk). (You can claim this 3 times).
- Get $10 back on a Victor Mini Pro Sonic Pest Chaser.
- Get $1 back by mail when you buy a gallon of Camco RV antifreeze.
The items must be purchased between August 20 and September 30, 2011 to qualify for the rebates.
If you’re a member of Ace Rewards (it’s free!), you can submit your rebate claims online and save on postage.