The year 2008 was a good year for Northern Cheapskate. I wrote more than 500 posts, linked to hundreds of great deals, coupons, and articles, and got to know my readers a bit better.
I thought I’d use these last few days of ’08 to share with you some of the highlights.
Most Commented on Post
Pondering the Price of Milk
Most Controversial Post
Let’s Try a Little Delayed Gratification
Blogs Who Sent the Most Traffic My Way
Freebies 4 Mom
The Centsible Sawyer
Money Saving Mom
Hooray for Freebates!
Common Sense With Money
Bargain Shopper Lady
My Good Cents
Help make 2009 a great year for Northern Cheapskate, too! You can show your support in any of the following ways:
1) Tell your friends and family about Northern Cheapskate
2) Subscribe to Northern Cheapskate (it’s free, and you’ll always know when I’ve posted something new).
3) Link to me either in a post on your blog, or in your blog roll.
4) Support the advertisers on my site. Please note, that I only want you to purchase something if you truly want to make a purchase and can afford it… otherwise, what’s the point of this blog, anyway? You can also support me by printing coupons from my sidebar. You save money and I earn a few pennies!
5) Advertise on my site via Project Wonderful.
6) Follow me on Twitter or become a fan of Northern Cheapskate on Facebook.
7) Comment frequently on my blog. It helps me understand what topics you are interested in and helps remind me that I’m not just writing for myself.
8) Send me tips and ideas. I love being inspired by others.
9) Stumble my posts, add my blog to Technorati Favorites, or support me in your other favorite social media.
10) Take what you’ve learned from Northern Cheapskate and use it to live a better life. There is no better “Thank You” than that!