It’s been another good year for Northern Cheapskate. And I couldn’t be more delighted to say that has been the case for the past 6 years!
Thank you so much for helping make Northern Cheapskate what it is! We couldn’t do what we do without your visits, comments, and support.
We’d like to take this time to share with you the best of Northern Cheapskate in 2013. We hope you enjoy our look back and join us as we move forward.
Most Popular Frugal Living Posts in 2013
- Quick and Easy 3-Minute Handmade Scarf
- How to Do Weight Watchers on a Budget
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cheap Trick: Clean a Vinyl Shower Curtain Liner
- 5 Homemade Father’s Day Gift Ideas
- How to Make Moon Sand and Model Magic Clay
- How to Save Money at Dollar Stores
- 10 Ways to Use Leftover Halloween Candy
- Free Online Garden Planners
- 5 Grocery Budget Busters to Avoid
Sites Who Sent the Most Traffic to Us in 2013
(A big “Thank you!” to these websites and blogs! Please pay them a visit as well as some other great blogs on this list!)
- Tip Hero
- Money Your Way
- Deal Seeking Mom
- Little House Living
- Minnesota Brown (My hubby’s blog!)
- Freebies 4 Mom
- Frugal Focus
- Premeditated Leftovers
- Three Thrifty Guys
- Money Saving Mom
- Pocket Your Dollars
- The Simple Dollar
A plea for your continued support
Please help us make 2014 another great year for Northern Cheapskate! You can show your support in any of the following ways:
- Tell your friends, family and co-workers about Northern Cheapskate.
- Subscribe to Northern Cheapskate. It’s free, and you’ll always know when I’ve posted something new.
- Become a fan of Northern Cheapskate on Facebook or follow Northern Cheapskate on Google+. I often share things there that I don’t have time to blog about, and I’ve been known to start a conversation or two. Pin any articles you love from Northern Cheapskate on Pinterest and be sure to see what I’m pinning on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Twitter. I love having short chats with my readers.
- Link to me either in a post on your blog, or in your blog roll.
- Support our advertisers. Please note: I only want you to purchase something through the links on this blog if you truly want to make the purchase and can afford it… otherwise, what’s the point of this blog, anyway? You can also support me by printing coupons from my site. You save money and I earn a few pennies! You can read my full disclosure policy for more info.
- Comment frequently on my blog. It helps me understand what topics you are interested in and helps remind me that I’m not just writing for myself. Comments also inspire other readers. One of the things I love about Northern Cheapskate is the community we’re building.
- Send us tips, ideas, or ask us a question.
- Share our posts with others. If you come across a particular post you love, please post it on, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google Plus. Please e-mail posts to a friend, Stumble it, or bookmark it on your favorite social networking site. All the buttons you need to do those things are at the bottom of each post!
- Take what you’ve learned from Northern Cheapskate and use it to live a better life. There is no better “Thank You” than that!
We hope you’ve enjoyed the past year as much as we have. Here’s wishing you a happy and healthy 2014!