This year has been another great year for Northern Cheapskate. Our traffic doubled and we’re continuing to reach new money-saving folks all the time. We celebrated our 8th year of bringing you all kinds of frugal living tips and money-saving ideas and we couldn’t have done it without you and your support. Thank you!
We’d like to take this time to share with you the best of Northern Cheapskate in 2015. I love this collection because I think it’s a pretty good reflection of the types of things we like to talk about here. We hope you enjoy our look back and join us as we continue to work on living simpler and saving money in 2016!
Most Popular Frugal Living Posts in 2015
- 8 Things I Do After I Shop To Save Money
- 10 Green Habits of Thrifty People
- 8 Things You Should Do Before You Buy New Clothes
- The No-Brainer Guide to Saving on Groceries
- Where to Find Free Music Downloads
- How to Make Your Own Puzzle Mat
- How to Get What You Need For Free or Cheap
- Simple Homemade Oven Cleaner
- How to Financially Prepare for Maternity Leave
- Cheap Trick: How to Dry Shoes Fast
Sites Who Sent the Most Traffic to Us in 2015
(A big “Thank you!” to these websites and blogs! Please pay them a visit!)
- Wise Bread
- Info You Should Know
- Just 2 Sisters
- How Does She?
- Modest Money
- Frugal Workshop
- Snail Pace Transformations
- Midlife Mom Musings
- Mission To Save
- Little House Living
A plea for your continued support
Please help us make 2016 another great year for Northern Cheapskate! You can show your support in any of the following ways:
- Tell your friends, family and co-workers about Northern Cheapskate.
- Subscribe to Northern Cheapskate. It’s free, and you’ll always know when I’ve posted something new.
- Become a fan of Northern Cheapskate on Facebook or follow Northern Cheapskate on Google+. I often share things there that I don’t have time to blog about, and I’ve been known to start a conversation or two. Pin any articles you love from Northern Cheapskate on Pinterest and be sure to see what I’m pinning on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Twitter. I love having short chats with my readers.
- Link to Northern Cheapskate in a post on your blog.
- Support our advertisers. Please note: I only want you to purchase something through the links on this blog if you truly want to make the purchase and can afford it… otherwise, what’s the point of this blog, anyway? You can also support me by printing coupons from my site. You save money and I earn a few pennies! You can read my full disclosure policy for more info.
- Comment frequently on my blog. It helps us understand what topics you are interested in and helps remind us that we’re not just writing for ourselves. Comments also inspire other readers. One of the things I love about Northern Cheapskate is the community we’re building.
- Send us tips, ideas, or ask us a question. Or just drop us a line to say, “Hi.” It makes our day. Really!
- Share our posts with others. If you come across a particular post you love, please post it on, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google Plus. Please e-mail posts to a friend, put it out on Reddit, Stumble it, or bookmark it on your favorite social networking site.
- Take what you’ve learned from Northern Cheapskate and use it to live a better life. There is no better “Thank You” than that!