Note: The following post is sponsored is sponsored by Cub Foods. All opinions are 100% my own. Please read our full disclosure policy for more information.
Cub Foods has announced it will offer new lower prices on dozens of items at its stores.
These isn’t just some special sale. These new lower prices will be available every day at Cub! Now that they have more than 77 stores in Minnesota, they have more buying power and can pass the savings on to us shoppers.
All you have to do is look for the bright yellow tags with the new low prices.
Here are some of the bargains you’ll find:
- Ore-Ida Fries, Tots or Hashbrowns – now $2.99 each (save 70 cents)
- Black Plums – 99 cents a pound (save 80 cents a pound)
- Bartlett Pears – just 99 cents a pound (a savings of 99 cents a pound!)
- Sweet onions used to be $1.29, now they’re just 99 cents each
- Celery – 89 cents each (save 40 cents each)
- Essential Everyday frozen vegetables 32 oz – now $2.39 (save 60 cents)
- And much more!
My favorite part about these new lower prices is that they can be matched with manufacturer coupons for even greater savings. You can even find coupons for some of these items on the Cub Foods app which makes it simple to add the coupons directly to your MyCubRewards loyalty card. For every $50 you spend at Cub using your MyCubRewards card, you’ll get 5 cents off per gallon on gas at Holiday Station Stores.
I love that so many of the items with new lower prices are pantry staples – not overpriced and overprocessed items. These deals make it easy to stock up the pantry, fridge and freezer.
In addition, Cub will also continue to have great weekly specials, too.
What new low prices are you most excited about at Cub?