Here’s what the new Dollar Tree coupon policy says:
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank will not be accepted.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
The DollarTree is a great source of inexpensive items, but now that they’re accepting coupons, there are even more opportunities for great savings. Start looking for coupons to match with their already low prices and save even more!
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Please read our full disclosure policy for more information.