Use Ebates to shop and you can earn cash back on all your purchases.
Here are a few examples of the cash you could be earning when you shop through Ebates:
- Shop Teleflora and earn 15 percent cash back.
- Shop 1-800-Flowers.com and get 15 percent cash back.
- Buy Mom something from Sephora and get 8 percent cash back.
- Earn 10 percent cash back when you shop at Shutterfly.
- Get $10 cash back when you order from Magazines.com. You can also use the coupon code: springmags until May 31 to save $5 on select magazines.
The Ebates shopping portal has dozen of stores to choose from, offering anywhere from 1 percent to 25 percent cash back. Throughout the year many of Ebates merchants offer double cash back offers, free shipping, and other hot deals.
Ebates is simple to use. Simply sign up at Ebates, then use the site to shop at the stores you are interested in. Ebates will create a “tracking ticket” for your purchases. Once you make your first qualifing purchase, you’ll earn a $5 sign-up bonus in addition to the cash back you earn on your purchase. You can earn additional cash back for referring friends and family to Ebates, too. When you’ve earned $5.01 on your purchases (not counting the sign-up bonus or referrals), Ebates will send you a check. (Ebates pays out quarterly).
I’ve used Ebates for about 18 months now, and I love it. I’ve gotten some excellent deals on things like overstock at Lands End and magazine subscriptions.
The key to saving with Ebates is the same as using any other coupons or discount codes: Only buy what you can afford, and only what you really need.