Ebates is celebrating its 11th birthday with a cashback extravaganza.
Ebates is a fabulous way to save money on online purchases and it’s really easy to use. You can shop online from the comfort of your home at stores where you were planning to buy anyway, find coupons and special offers like free shipping, and do it all for FREE. Plus there are no forms to fill out, and no points or miles to redeem.
Here’s how to Use Ebates:
1) Sign-up for an account at Ebates. It’s free and just takes a few minutes. After you’ve earned your first $5.01 in cash back, you’ll receive a $5 bonus just for becoming a new member.
2) Search for the store where you would like to shop. There are more than 1,200 great stores to shop. You can also search by item and then select your store from the merchants that carry the item. If you’re just browsing, you can even search by the percentage of cash back.
3) Once you find the store where you plan to shop, just click on the link for it. Ebates will create a tracking ticket so it can make sure you get your cash back.
4) Place your order. Your cash back will be credited to your Ebates account in just a few days. Ebates cuts checks quarterly – and you’ll get your first “Big Fat Check” from Ebates after you’ve earned $5.01 or more in cash back from Ebates. Don’t forget, if you’re new, you’ll also get a $5 bonus for signing up. Please note, that referral bonuses don’t count towards your $5.01 total.
5) Tell your friends and family about Ebates. For each person you refer to Ebates, you’ll get $5. So, for example, if you sign up for Ebates through this post, you will get $5 for signing up and I will get $5 for referring you. Win-win!
Ebates is a really simple way to save money while shopping online. I’ve already earned hundreds of dollars in cash back since I started using Ebates two years ago.