I’m a huge fan of Ebates! It is a fabulous way to save money on online purchases and it’s really easy to use.
But for the longest time, Amazon.com wasn’t on the list of Ebates participating retailers.
Now that’s changed! For a limited time, you can earn 3% cash back at Amazon in select categories.
The big category to note: Grocery!
Find bargains on your favorite non-perishable foods, use those Amazon gift cards you earned from Swagbucks, and get free shipping!
New to Ebates? It’s easy to use!
- Sign-up for an account at Ebates. It’s free and just takes a few minutes. After you’ve earned your first $5.01 in cash back, you’ll receive a $5 bonus just for becoming a new member.
- Search for the store where you would like to shop. There are more than 1,200 great stores to shop. You can also search by item and then select your store from the merchants that carry the item. If you’re just browsing, you can even search by the percentage of cash back.
- Once you find the store where you plan to shop, just click on the link for it. Ebates will create a tracking ticket so it can make sure you get your cash back. Depending on where you shop, you’ll earn up to 20% cash back on your purchases!
- Place your order. Your cash back will be credited to your Ebates account in just a few days. Ebates cuts checks quarterly – and you’ll get your first “Big Fat Check” from Ebates after you’ve earned $5.01 or more in cash back from Ebates. Don’t forget, if you’re new, you’ll also get a $5 bonus for signing up. Please note, that referral bonuses don’t count towards your $5.01 total.
- Tell your friends and family about Ebates. For each person you refer to Ebates, you’ll get $5. So, for example, if you sign up for Ebates through this post, you will get $5 for signing up and I will get $5 for referring you. Win-win!
- Connect with Ebates. Stay on top of all the latest deals from Ebates by signing up for e-mail alerts, becoming a fan of Ebates on Facebook, or following Ebates on Twitter.
Ebates is a really simple way to save money while shopping online. I’ve already earned hundreds of dollars in cash back on my purchases since I started using Ebates nearly five years ago.
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Please see our full disclosure policy for more information.