Go ahead and wave the flag of financial freedom with the Financial Independence Days Sale at Capital One 360.
Right now Capital One 360 is offering some big bonuses when you open select bank accounts.
And because they are online accounts, they’re perfect for helping you manage those sinking fund accounts in your budget like saving for car insurance, building your emergency fund, or saving for Christmas. You can set your self up to automatically start saving and not be tempted to run to the bank to take it out right away.
Here are some of the best deals to help you start saving now:
- Open a no-fee 360 Savings account between June 30 and July 3, 2014, and snag $76.
- This has to be your first 360 Savings (including Orange Savings Accounts) account and it needs a $500 minimum initial deposit or more.
- The bonus starts earning interest on Day 1.
- Open a fee-free 360 Checking account between June 30 and July 3, 2014 and grab a $100 bonus.
- This has to be your first 360 Checking account.
- Make a total of 5 debit card purchases (either signature or PIN-based) or 5 CheckMate deposits (or any combination of the two) within 45 days, and your $100 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on Day 50.
Capital One 360 savings and checking accounts are FDIC insured.
It’s rare to find these great bank bonus deals, so if you’re serious about getting back on the road to financial independence, sign up now!
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Please read our full disclosure policy for more info.