Make your grocery budget stretch a bit further when you earn cash back with Ibotta.
Ibotta is a nifty little free app for your iPhone or Android device that allows you to earn cash back on the items you buy at your local stores.
I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now, and I love how super easy it is to use.
Here’s how you can start earning money now:
- Download the free Ibotta app to your smartphone and sign up for a free account.
- Select products that interest you and complete the tasks to earn money. Tasks include things like watching a short video, liking a company on Facebook or taking a quick survey.
- Purchase the items you’ve selected at one of more than 35 national retailers.
- Snap a photo of your receipt and scan the barcodes of the qualifying products with your phone.
- Get money deposited into your Paypal account or donate your cash to any school in the U.S.
Savvy shoppers can combine the cash back from Ibotta with coupons, sales and mail-in rebates to score some fabulous deals. For example, I earned an easy $.75 from Ibotta when I bought a 12-pack of Diet Coke using a coupon for a FREE 12-pack I earned from My Coke Rewards.
I love that I can earn cash back on things I was already planning on buying anyway with just a few simple clicks of my phone. It’s a great way to make your money stretch a little further.
And Ibotta is expanding all the time! They’ve added restaurants and stores like Home Depot and Lowe’s to help you save even more on your purchases!
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Please read our full disclosure policy for more info.