Start earning those Swag Bucks to help pay for your holiday shopping with a special Crazy Eights promotion in honor of, what else? July 8!
Starting at 12:00am PDT on Monday, July 8th, Swagbucks is celebrating the number 8 with a number of bonus earning opportunities including:
- 8 Swag Codes totaling 40 Swag Bucks
- A special one-day only Collector Bill in the value of 8 with a bonus of 8
- The opportunity to win up to 8 times with free games
- 8 Limited Time Swagstakes entries will be reduced to just 8 SBs from 8am – 8pm PDT
- Special SBTV opportunities
- Plus fun games, trivia and special events on Facebook, Twitter and the Swagbucks Blog all day long!
If you haven’t joined Swagbucks yet, what are you waiting for? Use the code SKATE70 when you sign up and you’ll start you’re account with a total of 100 Swag Bucks!
The Swag Bucks you earn from doing things like searching the internet, taking surveys or shopping online can be turned into all kinds of free stuff – from gift cards to cash!
Swagbucks is fun and easy to use especially when you know how to maximize your Swagbucks earnings. Swagbucks is one of my favorite ways to stretch my budget. Since I’ve started using it, I’ve earned hundreds of dollars in gift cards and cash.
One other note: Congratulations to Swagbucks user bkelley, who won a $25 Amazon gift card from Swagbucks from signing up for Swagbucks at Northern Cheapskate and earning at least 50 Swagbucks in the month of June. Sign up now and you just might be eligible to win a similar prize later this summer!
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Please read our full disclosure policy for more details. Thanks!