Ebates is kicking off summer and Healthy & Beauty Week with double cash back at 12 stores.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Earn 6% cash back at Groupon.
- Earn 8% cash back at Sephora.
- Earn 12% cash back at Drugstore.com
- Earn 40% cash back at Magazines.com
This is a great time to save big on your summer activities with Groupon or pick up your favorite magazine at a great price.
Ebates is one of my favorite ways to save money when shopping online.
If you’ve never shopped through Ebates before, here’s how:
- Sign-up for an account at Ebates. It’s free and just takes a few minutes. After you’ve earned your first $5.01 in cash back, you’ll receive a $5 bonus just for becoming a new member.
- Search for the store where you would like to shop. There are more than 1,200 great stores to shop. You can also search by item and then select your store from the merchants that carry the item. If you’re just browsing, you can even search by the percentage of cash back.
- Once you find the store where you plan to shop, just click on the link for it. Ebates will create a tracking ticket so it can make sure you get your cash back. Depending on where you shop, you’ll earn up to 40% cash back on your purchases!
- Place your order. Your cash back will be credited to your Ebates account in just a few days. Ebates cuts checks quarterly – and you’ll get your first “Big Fat Check” from Ebates after you’ve earned $5.01 or more in cash back from Ebates. Don’t forget, if you’re new, you’ll also get a $5 bonus for signing up. Please note, that referral bonuses don’t count towards your $5.01 total.
- Tell your friends and family about Ebates. For each person you refer to Ebates, you’ll get $5. So, for example, if you shop with Ebates through this post, you will get $5 for signing up and I will get $5 for referring you. Win-win!
- Connect with Ebates. Stay on top of all the latest deals from Ebates by signing up for e-mail alerts, becoming a fan of Ebates on Facebook, or following Ebates on Twitter.
I love that Ebates is easy to use – no forms to fill out or points to keep track of. I’ve already earned hundreds of dollars in cash back on things I regularly purchase online.
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Please see our full disclosure policy for more information.