If you live in the Northwoods like I do, you know that most people either hunt or fish or both. My Dad is the ULTIMATE fisherman… and thanks to him, we will never go hungry! It’s a good thing he catches a lot of fish, since he’s quite invested in the hobby.
So I was quite excited to find some links for saving money on fishing for him. Thanks to Aneta at Saving Advice, here are some great links to mail-in rebate forms for fishing line, rods, and other goodies:
- Stren fishing line: $6 rebate on two boxes of Stren or one box of Superbraid.
- Berkley Lightning Rod: $5 rebate.
- Berkley Fireline: $8 rebate on any two boxes of Berkley Fireline line. Excludes Micro Ice.
- Berkley Powerbait: $5 rebate on 3 packages or jars of Berkley Powerbait.
- Berkley Trilene: $5 rebate on two spools of Berkley Trilene line. Excludes Pony Spools.
- Berkley Gulp!: $5 rebate on three packages or jars of Gulp! Bait.
- Berkley Tactix: $10 rebate on the purchase of a Berkley Tactix rod.
- Spiderwire: $10 rebate on any two boxes of Spiderwire braid. Excludes monofilament line.
- Abu Garcia: $15 rebate on the purchase of an Abu Garcia C3, C4 or Record Reel $79.95 and up.
So, if you’re in the market for some fishing gear, check out these rebates before September. Don’t forget the Minnesota Fishing Opener and Father’s Day will be here before you know it!
Leave a Reply