This 94-page craft guide will have you taking a new look at things you may have wanted to toss.
Topics covered in this book:
- Papermaking ideas – including making paper beads from junk mail.
- Metal projects – including making luminaries and critters from tin cans.
- Plastic – household decor ideas for those plastic bottles and containers.
- Glass – make coasters from old wine bottles.
- Clothing – make bracelets from old sweaters and more.
These are just some of the projects included in this book. You just may find a great rainy day project for the kids or a quick gift idea using things you already have around the house.