HP.com has added some new courses to its ever-growing collection of free online education.
These free classes are a great way to learn a new skill or pick up a few new tips and tricks.
The courses are self-paced and open for 1-2 months at a time. While enrolled in the class, you’ll be able to ask questions from a qualified instructor or visit with other classmates in the message forums.
Some of the new classes currently being offered include:
- Touch Up Digital Photos with Adobe Photoshop Elements 8
- Scanners boost your productivity (Quick Lesson)
- Keep Your Kids Safe on the Internet (Quick Lesson)
- Protecting Your Identity Online (Quick Lesson)
- Building Your First Web Page
- Computer Programming: Introduction
There are dozens of free courses to pick from whether you’re looking for help with your home or business.
Still not sure if a free online class is right for you? Be sure to check out this list of frequently asked questions.
I have done a couple of these courses and have found them to be easy to follow and fun. All it takes is a little bit of your time.