If you’ve got a little free time and thirst for knowledge, you may want to check out the free online classes offered through HP.com.
These free classes are a great way to learn a new skill or pick up a few new tips and tricks.
The courses are self-paced and open for 1-2 months at a time. While enrolled in the class, you’ll be able to ask questions from a qualified instructor or visit with other classmates in the message forums.
Some of the classes currently being offered include:
- Beginners Guide to Digital Scrapbooking
- Creating a Distinctive Identity: Business Cars, Stationery and More
- Organize, Archive and Retrieve Your Digital Photos (quick lesson)
- Improve Your Personal Networking Skills
- Practical Wi-Fi Security (quick lesson)
There are dozens of free courses to pick from whether you’re looking for help with your home or business.
Still not sure if a free online class is right for you? Be sure to check out this list of frequently asked questions.
I have done a couple of these courses and have found them to be easy to follow and fun. All it takes is a little bit of your time.