HP.com has added some new courses to its ever-growing collection of free online education.
These free classes are a great way to learn a new skill or pick up a few new tips and tricks.
The courses are self-paced and open for 1-2 months at a time. While enrolled in the class, you’ll be able to ask questions from a qualified instructor or visit with other classmates in the message forums.
Some of the most popular classes currently being offered include:
- Beyond basics: Fundamental Photography Techniques
- Microsoft Excel 2007: Intermediate
- Facebook and Twitter: Getting Started (quick lesson)
- Intermediate Website Design
- Jump-start Your Creativity: Exploring Leondardo da Vinci’s notebooks
There are dozens of free courses to pick from whether you’re looking for help with your home or business.
Still not sure if a free online class is right for you? Be sure to check out this list of frequently asked questions.
I have done a couple of these courses and have found them to be easy to follow and fun. All it takes is a little bit of your time.