HP.com has added some new courses to its ever-growing collection of free online education.
These free classes are a great way to learn a new skill or pick up a few new tips and tricks.
The courses are self-paced and open for 1-2 months at a time. While enrolled in the class, you’ll be able to ask questions from a qualified instructor or visit with other classmates in the message forums.
Some of the classes currently being offered include:
- Digital Photography: Take Great Vacation Shots (quick lesson)
- Create a Distinctive Business Identity: Business Cards, Stationery and More
- Facebook and Twitter: Getting Started
- Improve Your Personal Networking Skills
- Mastering E-mail: Keep Your Inbox Clutter-Free
- Protect Your PC from Spam, Spyware and Viruses
- Microsoft Excel 2007: Introduction
There are dozens of free courses to pick from whether you’re looking for help with your home or business.
Still not sure if a free online class is right for you? Be sure to check out this list of frequently asked questions.
I have done a couple of these courses and have found them to be easy to follow and fun. All it takes is a little bit of your time.