My friend Erin at Coupon Cravings asked me to tell you all about a simple way you can help raise money for the fight against pediatric cancer.
And it won’t cost you a cent!
Head on over to Facebook and “Like” each of the following organizations. For each “Like” each one receives on Facebook through 12/12, they’ll donate $1 (up to $2,500) to Journey4aCure, a non-profit that helps families affected by pediatric cancer and raises money for childhood cancer research. That means up to $12,500 total could go to this great cause.
Click on each of the following to “Like” them:
- Cheep: Cheep helps you find the best deals by showing you accurate price comparisons from around the web in real-time as you shop online. Perfect for holiday shopping.
- CoupSmart: This iPhone app lets you scan products you buy every week and then sends you coupons by mail for products you actually buy and use. Apps for Android and Blackberry are coming soon.
- Extrabux: Extrabux helps you find the best prices online, shares coupon codes and gives you cash-back all at once.
- Valpak: Valpak has been mailing out blue envelopes full of local coupons for years, but you can also head online to Valpak.com and enter your zip code to get printable coupons.
- Valpak Deals: Valpak Deals offers great daily deals in local areas, including Las Vegas, Omaha and Long Island. They’ve got national deals too, like a $115 portrait package at Sears Portrait Studio for only $20.
I know I wrote earlier today about managing all the marketing, and by “Liking” things on Facebook, you are allowing these groups to market to you. But I also believe in helping a good cause.
Childhood cancer is something no child or parent should have to face.
This is something simple you can do to make a difference.