Alice.com is a great place to find some awesome deals on household goods.
The best part about Alice? No coupons to clip and you can shop in your pajamas. Peace, quiet, and savings? That’s my kind of shopping!
Anyway, here’s a taste of some of the deals I’m seeing at Alice.com:
- SpeedStick deodorant, $.86
- Triaminic Cold with Stuffy Nose $2.86
- Suave Shampoo 15 oz (assorted scents) $.60
- Bayer Safety Coated Baby Aspirin (32-ct) $1.29
- Cutter Insect Repellent $2.76
- Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel $1.51
Alice.com also ships free with a minimum order of 6 items (not based on dollar amount like other online stores!) And when you place your very first order, the minimum order is waived!
I love that there is a way to save money on everyday items without having to visit a store or clip a coupon.
New members to Alice.com can get a $10 credit to their account once they’ve spent their first $50 at Alice.com.