Grab a copy of Mandi Ehman’s excellent book How to Have Your Cake & Eat It, Too at a bargain price of just $4.99.
Whether you’re still trying to figure out whether working at home is for you or you’re looking for tools to help you juggle your responsibilities more effectively, this ebook is for every mother who’s ever wondered if it’s possible to pursue her own passions while investing in her family and managing a home.
In How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too, you’ll learn:
- How to tell if what you’re doing is your true passion
- How to deal with burnout
- How to do things with intention
- How to establish a support system
- How to find time for your passion
- How to procrastinate productively and find discipline when you need it
- How to simplify life on the home front so that you can get more done
Author Mandi Ehman runs the highly successful Life…Your Way blog network, is the ad director for Advertising Your Way, and is the project administrator for Deal Seeking Mom. And she does all this while homeschooling her daughters, so she knows what she’s writing about.
Note: I did receive a free copy of this book to review and I am a writer for Mandi’s site, Life… Your Way, but the opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclosure policy for more info.