Magazines.com is having a huge magazine sale this week. And it gets even better when you shop through Ebates.
Get 42 percent cash back on all purchases at Magazines.com at Ebates on top of their 90 percent off sale.
You can get 27 issues of Time magazine for just $9.28 after cash back. Good Housekeeping is just $4.62 a year after cash back. Sports fan in your life? Get 28 issues of Sports Illustrated for just $15.08 after cash back. There is also a big selection of magazines available at 70 percent off.
Note: Magazines.com automatically renews your subscription when it expires, but it’s easy to cancel the auto-renewal before you renew at regular price. I’ve used them for years, and you get an e-mail notice before you renew with instructions on how to cancel the auto-renew. It’s pretty easy and the minor inconvenience is well worth the savings.
Ebates is also celebrating it’s birthday, so you’ll find DOUBLE cash back at dozens of other stores this week, too!
New to Ebates? Ebates is a site that offers you cash back on purchases you make online. Here’s how it works:
- Sign-up for an account at Ebates. It’s free and just takes a few minutes. After you’ve earned your first $5.01 in cash back, you’ll receive a $5 bonus just for becoming a new member.
- Search for the store where you would like to shop. There are more than 1,500 great stores to shop. You can also search by item and then select your store from the merchants that carry the item. If you’re just browsing, you can even search by the percentage of cash back.
- Once you find the store where you plan to shop, just click on the link for it. Ebates will create a tracking ticket so it can make sure you get your cash back. Depending on where you shop, you’ll earn up to 42% cash back on your purchases!
- Place your order. Your cash back will be credited to your Ebates account in just a few days. Ebates cuts checks quarterly – and you’ll get your first “Big Fat Check” from Ebates after you’ve earned $5.01 or more in cash back from Ebates. Don’t forget, if you’re new, you’ll also get a $5 bonus for signing up. Please note, that referral bonuses don’t count towards your $5.01 total.
- Tell your friends and family about Ebates. For each person you refer to Ebates, you’ll get $5. So, for example, if you sign up for Ebates through this post, you will get $5 for signing up and I will get $5 for referring you. Win-win!
- Connect with Ebates. Stay on top of all the latest deals from Ebates by signing up for e-mail alerts, becoming a fan of Ebates on Facebook, or following Ebates on Twitter.
Ebates is a really simple way to save money while shopping online. I’ve already earned hundreds of dollars in cash back on my purchases since I started using Ebates five years ago.
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Please see our full disclosure policy for more information.