Not sure what I’ve done to deserve the attention. ;-)
Anyway, I’m not overly excited about these things, but I like Lorelei and Michelle, so I’ll play along.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Okay, here goes.
2. As a kid, I was a bit of an entrepreneur. I sold tickets to puppet shows, shiny rocks (only to doting grandparents, though), homemade pom-poms and offered a whole catalog of bookmarks I designed myself. My elementary school actually made a policy about selling stuff because my business was distracting my classmates.
3. I once worked at a country western-themed store in Northern Minnesota. How crazy is that?
4. I can’t stand the thought of bringing food into a public bathroom with me (like when you’re at a mall and you have a drink cup from the food court). It creeps me out.
5. My two favorite TV shows are Lost and Corner Gas. Can’t wait to see new episodes!
6. I won a $50 savings bond and a calculator in an essay contest in 9th grade. I compared my parents to Christopher Columbus. I still can’t believe it won.
Okay… Now it’s my turn to tag some people. I tag:
No pressure ladies!