I’ve been watching with envy as bloggers all over the country announced that their Kmarts were doubling coupons. It wasn’t fair, I thought. After all these were folks who had Krogers and CVS Pharmacys that offer super awesome coupon deals.
But all that has changed!
For all of you folks who live in the northwoods, who have no stores that double coupons, take note:
Kmart is doubling coupons up to $2 the week of January 11-17!
There are some restrictions, so take note:
- Amount of credit from doubling a coupon cannot exceed the price of the item.
- Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item.
- You can only purchase 4 of the same items using double coupons.
- Excludes Buy One, Get One promotions.
- Limit of 25 coupons per customer, per day.
- Internet coupons (printables) will not be accepted.
At some Kmart stores, they are tripling coupons (upt to $.75) and in other parts of the country, there are no special deals, so check your local weekly ad to find out the deal for your area.
Comb through your coupon collection and keep an eye out for coupons for Scott paper towel or bath tissue, Jergens lotion, Garnier Fructis, Right Gaurd, Irish Spring, Energizer and more.