Mail-in rebates are a great way to save money on the products you purchase and to try some great products for free.
If you’re new to rebates, be sure to check out my post Simple Tips for Getting Rebates for more information.
Top Current Mail-in Rebates Available
Note: This list is organized by earliest known expiration date first.
- Coca-Cola. Get a free Red Dress pin or t-shirt when you buy $10 worth of select Coca-Cola products at Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, or Tom Thumb stores. You’ll need to use your savings card for one of those stores to receive your code for the free item. Offer ends 2/26/13.
- Quickie. Get a $5 mail-in rebate when you buy a Quickie HomePro Minute Mop before 2/28/13.
- Ace Hardware. Get money back on your purchase of Duracell, Tide, GE, Drano and more with this month’s Ace Hardware rebates. Offer ends 2/28/13.
- Elmer’s. Get $5 back by mail when you buy one Elmer’s Project Popperz accessory and one Elmer’s Foam Tri-Fold Display Board. Rebate submission must be postmarked by 2/28/13.
- Pfizer. Get $6 back by mail when you buy any three participating Pfizer products (excluding Chapstick) before 3/09/13. The rebate form can be found in the 1/27/13 RedPlum insert.
- Rite Aid. Get a free $10 Rite Aid gift card by mail when you purchase one of the following products at Rite Aid between between 2/05/13 and 3/12/13: Johnson’s Baby Lotion, OPI nail color, Olay Fresh Effects, or Vicks NyQuil and DayQuil. Offer good through 3/12/13 while supplies last.
- All You. Get a $5 Walmart gift card by mail when you buy $10 worth of the following products at Walmart: All You Holiday or All You Health & Fitness Special Issues, Comet 2X Bleach Powder, or Garnier BB Cream. Offer good through 3/15/13 while supplies last.
- G-Oil. Purchase an oil change of G-Oil Bio-Based Full Synthetic Green Motor Oil (minimum 5 qts) and get a rebate of up to $10 back by mail. Offer ends 3/31/13.
- Jolly Time. Get a free subscription to Weight Watcher’s magazine when you buy 3 boxes of Jolly Time Healthy Pop microwave popcorn before 3/31/13.
- Filtrete. Get $15 back by mail when you buy 4 Filtrete Air Cleaning Filters with a microparticle performance ration (MPR) of 1500 or greater before 3/31/13. Find the rebate form in the 2/3/13 SmartSource.
- Filtrete. Get $12 back by mail when you buy 4 Filtrete Air Cleaning Filters with a microparticle performance ration (MPR) of 1000 or greater before 3/31/13. Find the rebate form in the 2/3/13 SmartSource.
- KitchenAid. Get $30 back by mail on your purchase of a select KitchenAid 5-quart stand mixer before 3/31/13. Note: This offer is not valid at Bed Bath & Beyond, Macy’s and Lowe’s stores, Whirlpool Corporation’s VIPLINK Program or Employee Purchase Program or online auction sites.
- SkinZinc. Get $4 back by mail when you purchase SkinZinc Dual Action Psoriasis Formula from Walmart before 3/31/13.
- Actifade. Get $5 back by mail when you buy Actifade Precision Age Defying Complex from CVS/pharmacy, Walgreens, or Walmart or Actifade :face at Walgreens before 3/31/13.
- Salada Tea. Get a free 6-month subscription to Prevention magazine when you buy 2 boxes of Salada Green or White Tea between 12/03/2012 and 04/30/2013. If you don’t want the magazine, you can request a $4 mail-in rebate instead.
- Gogurt. Get free music downloads when you collect codes from specially-marked packages of Gogurt. Offer ends 5/12/13.
- Totino’s. Get $5 back by mail when you collect 4 codes from specially-marked packages of Totino’s Party Pizza. Offer ends 6/01/13.
- Spot Shot, 2000 Flushes, X-14, and Carpet Fresh. Get a free Country Collection album download featuring Chris Cagle, JaneDear Girls, Andy Gibson and more when you buy one specially-marked Spot Shot, 2000 Flushes, Carpet Fresh, or X-14 product before 6/30/13.
- Disney’s The Rescuers. Get a free download of Disney’s The Lost Chords: The Rescuers when you purchase The Rescuers on Blu-Ray or DVD Combo Pack. Offer ends 8/21/13.
- Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats. Purchase 2 specially-marked boxes of Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats and enter the codes from inside the boxes to get one free museum admission with the purchase of one. Offer good through 9/30/13.
- Kellogg’s. Get a special collector’s wristband by mail when you buy two specially-marked packages of Kellogg’s products before 11/01/13.
- Stauffer’s. Get free gift cards, clothing, and more when you collect UPCs from select Stauffers products. Offer ends 12/31/13.
- Stouffer’s. Collect points from specially marked Stouffer’s products to earn free movie tickets, kitchen gadgets and more. Program ends 12/31/13.
- Sadler’s Smokehouse. Get a $5 mail-in rebate when you buy a Sadler’s Smokehouse whole or sliced beef brisket (5 lbs or larger) before 12/31/13.
- Langers. Get free DVDs, books, and more when you buy Langers juices. Note: Some items require a $1.99 shipping and handling fee.
- Precious Cat. Try Precious Cat cat litter for free after mail-in rebate. Offer limited to one per household.
- Boogie Wipes. Buy (3) 30-ct packages of Boogie Wipes and get a free Boogie Buddy, activity sheet, stickers and coupon by mail. Offer good while supplies last.
- Joint Juice. Get a $5 rebate when you buy one 30-pack of Joint Juice supplement at a club store (i.e. Costco, Sam’s Club or BJs) between 1/01/13 and 1/31/14.
I’ll update this list of my top mail-in rebates monthly, but if you can’t wait that long, stop by here each Monday for a weekly round-up of my favorite picks.
You should also check out my mail-in rebate round-ups for other rebate offers that are still available.