Happy Monday! I had the honor of speaking at the first-ever Minnesota Blogger Conference this weekend, and I had a great time. I love meeting with other kindred spirits and learning new things. I don’t love coming home to loads of laundry and a messy house. I really must find a better housekeeper!
So while I throw another load of clothes in the dryer, enjoy these freebies, coupons and deals:
- Get a free sample of Stopain pain reliever.
- Get a free bottle of Dulcolax with a coupon.
- Sam’s Club members can get a free sample of Wisk laundry detergent. No longer available.
- Get a free sample of Jergens Overnight Repair lotion. (Thanks, Money Saving Mom!)
- Get a $5 Sears Gift Card when you review 5 products on the Sears website before 10/12/2010.
- Get a free 60-day trial membership to BJ’s warehouse club. BJ’s warehouse clubs are in 15 states (but not Minnesota, unfortunately).
- Get a free e-book of 27 After School Snack Recipes.
- Save $2/1 Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals salad dressing.
- Save $1/1 Energizer batteries.
- Save $3/1 Children’s Claritin.
- Save $1/1 Garnier Fructis styling product.
- Save $2/1 Playtex Gentle Glide tampons.
- Save $1/1 Quaker Oats instant oatmeal
- Save $1/1 Buddig Deli Cuts lunchmeat.
- Didn’t save your receipt? Now you can print the coupons from the back of your grocery receipts.
- Save 33 percent on your photo order at Walgreens Photo when you use code 5YEARS at check-out.
- Get a $10 iTunes gift card when you cash in $40 or more in coins at a CoinStar machine. Your special code to get your gift card will be printed on your receipt.
- Get 25 percent off your purchase of any car seat, crib, high chair, bassinet, stroller, play yard, travel system, or toddler bed at Babies ‘R’ Us or Toys ‘R’ us when you bring in your old baby equipment before 9/19/2010.