Today is “Cook Something Bold Day.” Of course, I have nothing bold on my menu plan. Unless you call Shepherd’s Pie bold… Anyway… we’re 8 days into the No Eating Out Challenge and still doing great! Turns out menu planning does make a difference! I’ll be sharing some more thoughts on the challenge later this week, but for now, here are some goodies for you:
- Stop by Burger King every Friday in November during breakfast hours and get a free 12 oz cup of Seattle’s Best Coffee.
- Get a free sample of Thomas premium blend coffee.
- Get a free sample of Purina One pet food.
- Send a free well-wish e-card and a sample of Yogi Tea to a friend.
- Get a free sleep solution kit from Tylenol.
- Get a free sample of Emergen-C Vitamin D & Calcium Bone Health Formula.
- Get a free sample of Prilosec OTC.
- New members to Pampers Gifts to Grow can get 100 free bonus points for signing up.
- Save $1 on Folgers Special Roast coffee.
- Save $1 on any Reach toothbrush.
- Save $.75 on Land O’ Lakes Eggs.
- Save $1 on Cat’s Pride cat litter.
- Save $.40 on Idahoan potatoes.
- Save $1 on any Butterball wbole turkey, bone-in breast, or boneless turkey roast product.
- Save $1 on one Garnier cleanser or moisturizer.
- Save $.25 on one McCormick spice or extract.
- Save $3 on Maybelline New York foundation.
- Get 7 Hasbro games for just $1.85 each after mail-in rebate. If you don’t have kids, consider picking these up to donate!
- Buy (10) 5×7 photo cards at Walgreens and get 10 free cards. Use the code CARD10 at checkout before 11/13.
- Buy $40 in e-gift cards from The Children’s Place and get a bonus $10 e-gift card. (Thanks, Coupon Cravings!)
- Facebook fans of Radio Shack can save $10 on your purchase of $40 or more at Radio Shack. Deal ends on 11/09. (Thanks, Bargain Briana!)
- Buy $100 in gift cards at Barnes & Noble and get a $10 bonus gift card.
Happy Saving!Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclosure policy for more details. Thanks!