Well, I’m slowly wrapping up all the loose ends of my holiday shopping and preparing for the festivities. The one good thing about no coupons in the Sunday paper yesterday is that there’s no clipping or organizing to do this week!
Hope you’re all staying sane and haven’t let the hustle and bustle of the holidays ruin your budget!
And now, the loot:
- Get 50 free 4×6 photo prints from Snapfish at My Coke Rewards. (Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!)
- Get a free sample of Pampers UnderJams.
- Get a free sample of Dove Daily Treatment Conditioner.
- Grab these adorable free printable Christmas activities for kids.
- Create a free printable paper Christmas house. (Thanks, Money Saving Mom!)
- Get a coupon for $1 off Robitussin cough medicine.
- Save $1.50/2 bags of Dove Chocolates.
- Save $1/2 bags of Hershey’s Kisses.
- Save $1/2 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest pastas.
- Save $1/1 Vaseline Intensive Rescue lotion.
- Save $2/1 Pure & Natural product.
- Get a coupon for Buy One Get One Free Wonka Exceptional candies.
- Save $5 on any HP Photo Book at in-store kiosks.
- Sign up to get Family Dollar coupons in your inbox.
- Save $8 on Twilight Eclipse on DVD or Blu-Ray.
- Save $2 on any Millstone Coffee prepack bag, ½ lb. or more bulk, or K-Cup Portion Packs.
- Save $1/1 package of Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls.
- Save $.50 on any purchase of Walgreen’s brand tampons 18ct or higher.
- Save $1 on any Sylvania CFL or SuperSaver product.
- Save $1 on Fruit2Day.
- Sign up to get coupons from Colgate.
- Get a Scotch Thermal Laminator for just $19.99 during this limited time offer at Amazon. Normally these sell for upwards of $80.
- Spend $75 or more at Kodak Gallery and get free companion airfare. Offer ends 12/31.
- Get a free 1 year print subscription to Better Homes and Gardens with every purchase you make at FTD. Offer ends 12/24.
- Try eBillme and get a $15 Mail-in Rebate on $100 Amazon.com gift cards. Ends 01/15/11. Some restrictions apply.
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclosure policy for more details. Thanks!