My twin boys made excellent progress in potty training this weekend. I cannot tell you how happy this makes me on so many levels. I wish I could be more excited about the saving money part of it, but since gas prices have spiked, I don’t think I’ll notice any extra cash in my pocket.
Fortunately, there are some good coupons, freebies and deals available this week to help me feel like I’m making some money-saving progress.
- Get a free beauty bag, free samples, and $25 worth of coupons from Target.
- Get a free Heinz tomato seeds packet. (Thanks, Deal Seeking Mom!)
- Get a free sample of HealthiDent dental dog treats. (Thanks, Free Snatcher.)
- Get a free sample of Fanah Face Wash.
- Get a free sample of MiO water enhancer on Facebook.
- Get a free sample of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance on Facebook.
- Get a free sample of Purina One Beyond pet food.
- Take a survey and see if you qualify for a free sample of a haircare product from John Frieda.
- Get a free sample of Parent’s Choice infant formula.
- Get a coupon for free Heinz Homestyle Gravy when you buy Ore Ida Steam ‘n Mash Potatoes.
- Save $4 on Allegra.
- Save $1/1 Blue Bunny Ice Cream.
- Save $1/1 Folgers Coffee.
- Save up to $5 on Kellogg’s cereals.
- Save $1/1 TLC Kashi soft-baked cereal bars.
- Save $2/1 Wonka hollow chocolate egg.
- Save $5/1 Miralax.
- Get a coupon for buy one get one free Pure Protein Bars.
- Save $.50/1 Pillsbury Sugar-Free Brownie Mix, Cake Mix or Frosting.
- Save $1/1 fully cooked Jimmy Dean product.
- Get 100 photo prints for just $5 shipped at Snapfish. Just use the code STPATPRNT at checkout. I love deals where the shipping is included in the price!
- Buy the Sony DSC-HX5V 10.2MP CMOS Digital Camera at Amazon before 3/31 and get a $30 Amazon gift card.
- Get a $25 Gift Certificate to Omaha Steaks for only $10.
- Buy one of 24 select movies on Blu-Ray between February 15 and March 18 and get a free movie ticket to see Battle of Los Angeles.
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclosure policy for more details. Thanks!