School is still another week away for the kiddos, so we’ve been busy taking care of those last minute things like dentist appointments and trying to keep our sanity.
I’ve already been seeing the Halloween stuff creeping onto store shelves and a store clerk at Walgreens said the Christmas stuff is already in the back! Time sure does fly!
Enjoy this week’s round up of deals – there are some really good ones!
- Get a free beauty bag filled with free samples from Target.
- Get a free sample of Olay Professional Pro-X Clear Complexion Renewing Lotion.
- Get a free cup of Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt
- Get a free sample of Downy Unstoppables in-wash scent booster on Facebook.
- Get a free sample of John Frieda Full Repair Flyaway Tamer.
- Bank of America card holders can get free admission to participating museums, zoos, science centers, and more on the first full weekend of every month.
- Save $1/1 Minute Maid Juice Boxes (10-ct.)
- Save $1/1 Kashi TLC Snack Crackers.
- Save $3 on one gallon of Glidden Brilliance Collection paint at Walmart.
- Save $3 on two Glidden Brilliance Collection paint testers at Walmart.
- Save $30 on Philips Norelco SensoTouch or SensoTouch 3D shaver.
- Save $1 on Nutella (13 oz).
- Save $1/3 Zatarains rice mixes.
- Save $1/1 Garnier Fructis styling product.
- Save $.75/1 Newman’s Own Salad Dressing.
- Save $1/1 Ritz Munchables.
- Save $1/1 Wholly Guacamole, Wholly Salsa, or Wholly Queso.
- Save $3/1 multi-pack Avent BPA-free baby bottles at Target.
- Save 20% off on select bedding and towels at Target.
- Save $1/3 greeting cards at Target.
- Get Lego Rock Band on Amazon for just $7.93 on XBox 360, for $10.66 on Nintendo Wii, or $11.49 on Playstation 3.
- Get 50 4×6 photo prints for just $5 plus free shipping at Snapfish. Use the code 50PRINT4U at checkout by 8/31.
- You’ll find excellent deals in the Big & Tall Mens clothing Clearance Sale at Walmart.com.
- Get Clairol Hair Color products for 62% off at Alice.com.
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclosure policy for more details. Thanks!