Last week taught me the importance of having a good stockpile of over-the counter medicines in my pantry. Our minivan is in the shop, and two of my three boys had four days of high fevers. It was a long week, but fortunately, they’re doing much better and I can get back to deal hunting!
- Get a free sample of Barista Prima Coffeehouse K-cups from Target.
- Get a free sample of Find Your Bliss bath & shower gel and body butter.
- Get a free sample of Origina Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Treatment on Facebook.
- Get a free sample of Royal Canin cat food.
- Download a free Halloween Costumes e-book containing ideas for 14 Halloween Costumes you can make at home.
- Get a free sample of Emergen-C Kidz.
- Get 10 free tokens for Chuck E. Cheese.
- Download the Kindle book Prevention Healthy Favorites: Chicken Recipes: 48 Easy and Delicious Meals free for a limited time.
- Create a free hilarious Halloween eCard on JibJab.
- Save $5 on your purchase of $25 of Cars 2 toys.
- Save $5 on a Filtrete Water Station.
- Save $.55/1 Armour Pepperoni.
- Save $1/1 Philadelphia Cooking Creme.
- Save $2/1 FoodSaver rolls or bags.
- Save $1/1 Chex Mix.
- Save $1/1 Oregon Chai product.
- Save $.40/3 Campbell’s Great for Cooking Soups.
- Save $2/1 e.p.t. pregnancy tests.
- Save $10 off a purchase of $50 or more at Sherwin Williams.
- Save $.75/1 Tennessee Pride sausage patties.
- Save $1/1 Land O Frost Bistro Favorites.
- Save $1/2 Minute Rice products when you buy one Mrs. Dash seasoning blend.
- Save $1/2 General Mills cereals. Get two more coupons here.
- Save $1.60/2 Axe Styling Products.
- Save $1.50/2 bags of Nestle fun size candy bars.
- Save $2/1 People magazine.
- Get $5 worth of coupons for Kellogg’s products.
- Get a coupon for 20% off at Payless. (Thanks, Free Snatcher!)
- Save $5 on select Just Dance 3 video games.
- Save $1.50/3 bags of Nestle Halloween candy at Target.
- Save $1/2 Market Pantry juices (46 oz or larger) at Target.
- Save $1/3 greeting cards at Target.
I just shared a big list of mail-in rebates, and of course now there are even more! Print the these forms while you can and head to the stores for some free stuff:
- Get a free 16 oz bottle of La Creme coffee creamer after mail-in rebate (up to $2.99). Offer ends 12/31/11.
- Disney/Kimberly Clark. Get $10 back by mail when you buy Disney’s Cars 2 on DVD or a Cars 2 Blu-Ray Combo Pack and $20 worth of select Kimberly Clark products. Offer ends January 31, 2012.
- Get a free Renuzit Holiday Fresh Accents air freshener after mail-in rebate. Just purchase the Fresh Accents air freshener in Winter Berry or Festive Snow between 10/03 and 12/31/11 and receive up to $2.29 back by mail.
- Try Cortaid for free after mail-in rebate. Purchase any Cortaid product (excluding trial sizes) before 12/31/11 and get up to $7.99 back by mail. Limit one rebate per household.
- Receive a $5 rebate by mail when you purchase one Filtrete Water Station at full retail price. Offer ends 12/31/11. Be sure to grab a $5 off coupon here.
- Get $5 in McDonald’s gift certificates by mail when you buy one At-a-Glance planning product and one Post-It product. Offer ends 3/31/12 or while supplies last.
- Save your receipts and submit UPCs from participating Mead products online and earn rewards points toward free products, gift cards and more. Program ends 3/30/12.
- New Members to SeeHere can get 25 free 4×8 photo cards when you use the code 25cards at checkout. You just pay $2.49 for shipping.
- See how much energy your appliances are using when you pick up this deal on a Kill-A-Watt electricity usage meter at Amazon.com.
- Save 20% on supplies and printer ink at Office Max when you use the code SAVEATHON before 10/22. Spend more than $50 on your order and get free shipping.
- Save 25% on reusable tote bags and get free shipping when you use the code OCT25 at Esse Bags. Offer ends 10/31.
- Save up to 50% site wide at Cardstore.com, including holiday greeting cards.
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclosure policy for more details. Thanks!