Happy Monday! I’m happy that it’s Monday if only for the fact that we can get back to a routine! We took a short road trip this weekend, attended the Minnesota Blogger Conference, and spent time with family and friends. It was fun, but I didn’t get a thing done around here! Here’s to a more productive week… and here’s to freebies and deals!
- Get a free sample of Twinings Tea.
- Get a free sample of Kleenex Cool Touch facial tissue from Target. (Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!)
- Get a free sample of Icy Hot Naturals pain relief cream.
- Get a free sample of Emergen-C Kidz on Facebook.
- Download 21 free Baby Genius kids songs.
- Get a free sample of Crest 3D White Whitestrips and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste.
- Get a free sample of Head & Shoulders shampoo.
- Get a free sample of Prilosec.
- Save $.40/3 Campbell’s soups.
- Save $.50/5 Spaghettio’s.
- Save $1/2 Folger’s coffee (3 oz or larger).
- Save $1/1 Garnier Fructis shampoo or conditioner.
- Save on select Maybelline, Garnier and L’Oreal beauty products.
- Save $.50/1 Cheerios or Trix cereals.
- Save $1/1 Johnson’s Bedtime Bath or Lotion.
- Save $2/1 Visine-A or Visine Soothing Wipes.
- Sign up for $5 in Kellogg’s coupons.
- Target has lots of new printable coupons including ones for Liz Lange, Merona, and Mossimo clothing.
- Get a free Jello-O Halloween brain mold when you pay $2.95 shipping.
- Get $5 off photo gift orders of $5 or more at Walgreens. Just use the code 5OFFANY at checkout before 9/17.
- Save $10 on select learning toy bundles at Target.com.
- Don’t forget: You only have until 9/13 to get 500 4×6 photo prints for just $5 at Snapfish. Just use the code PENNY094U at checkout.
- Get a one-year subscription to Woman’s Day magazine for $5. Note: This is an auto-renewal deal at Amazon, so be sure to cancel the auto-renewal unless you want to pay full-price in a year.
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclosure policy for more details. Thanks!