Happy Money-Saving Monday! I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year’s Eve. My family will be continuing our annual tradition of stuffing our faces and playing Wii games. I wouldn’t want it any other way!
It’s the end of the month, so remember to print those coupons before they disappear. Now’s a good time to clean out your coupon organizers, because big savings will be coming in January!
Until then, enjoy these goodies:
- Get a free sample of Invati Exfoliating Shampoo and Thickening Conditioner at Aveda.
- Receive 4 Free Samples of Airborne on Facebook. You’ll get Airborne Plus Energy, Airborne Hot Soothing Mix, Airborne Chewables, and Airborne Effervescent samples by mail.
- Download 3 free relaxation samplers from Amazon MP3.
- Get a free Atkins Quick Start Kit with 3 free Atkins Bars.
Get a free Go Red for Women red dress pin on Facebook.
- If you haven’t already signed up for Scott Shared Values, you should! Get a a free $5 Amazon MP3 credit when you do.
- Save $1/1 Reynolds Wrap Foil.
- Save $.70/1 Kellogg’s Special K Cereal.
- Save $1/1 Kashi Soft n’ Chewy Bars.
- Save $1/1 Kashi Berry Fruitful cereal.
- Buy 2 Large DiGiorno Pizzas, Get 1 Free (There should be some sales on pizza between New Year’s and Super Bowl Sunday so grab this coupon and stock up!)
- Save $2/1 Breathe Right product.
- Save $1/2 Welch’s Sparkling Juice Cocktails.
- Save $.50/ Pace products.
- Save $2/2 Dry Idea Roll-On or Gel Products.
- Save $3/2 Aveeno products. Target has a deal this week to get a $5 gift card when you buy 3 Aveeno products, so you should be able to score a deal with this coupon and the one for $1/1 Aveeno product below.
- Save $1/1 Aveeno Body Care Product.
- Save $1/1 Angel Soft Bath Tissue (12 pk or larger).
- Save $.50/1 Quaker Popped or Quaker Popped Chips products.
- Save $1/1 Suave Hand & Body Lotion at Family Dollar.
- Save $.50/1 Suave Deodorant at Family Dollar.
- Save $6/1 Nasal Ease Allergy Reliever at Walgreens.
- Save $.50/1 Flav-r-Pac/Westpac products. (I was able to score BIG savings on frozen vegetables with this coupon!)
- Save $1/1 Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat Pocket Thins Flatbread.
- Save $4/1 Allegra Allergy 30ct.
- Save $1/2 Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Save $1.50/2 select 12-count Keurig K-cup packs.
- Save $2.25/1 Nature Made Adult Gummies.
- Save $3/1 Prevacid 24HR.
- Save $.75/1 Almay Makeup Remover.
- Nasal Ease. Try Nasal Ease Allergy Relief for free after mail-in rebate. Just purchase Nasal Ease at Walgreens before 1/05/13 and get up to $12.99 back by mail.
- Organic Wear. Try Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin FakeOut Mascara for free after mail-in rebate. You must purchase the correct product with the Try Me Free label to get up to $9.95 back by mail. Offer ends 10/31/13.
- Ace Hardware. Save on Rayovac batteries, smoke detectors and more with the Ace Hardware rebates available through 1/31/13.
- Gold’n Plump. Get a free copy of Family Best Chicken Cookbook (a $20 value) when you buy any 3 Gold’n Plump All Natural chicken products.
- Musselman’s. Get a free game of bowling (up to $6 value) when you buy Musselman’s Applesauce. Your proof-of-purchase is the entire back panel of a Mussleman’s single serve apple sauce cups package. Offer begins 1/01/13 and ends 8/31/13.
- Kerasal. Get a free pair of Kerasal Dry Feet Therapy Socks by mail when you buy any one Kerasal foot care product.
- Get the Leslie Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds Ultimate Collection for just $9.96 at Amazon for a limited time. This is a fabulous collection of workout videos if you’re just getting started and want something that’s easy to follow.
- Buy a subscription to All You Magazine and give a subscription to a friend for FREE. This is a great magazine, filled with money-saving ideas and coupons!
- Got photos to print? Take advantage of the Penny Print Sale at Snapfish!
- Shop the Year End Sale at Gooseberry Patch for up to 80% Savings on cookbooks. I love their cookbooks and they make nice gifts!
- Check out the Kohl’s kids clothing clearance clearance. Stock up on shorts and tops for the summer, check out the MLB swim trunks and more! I’m seeing some adorable outfits for under $10!
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Please read our full disclosure policy for more details. Thanks!