Why is it that the week goes so slowly while the weekends just disappear? It just doesn’t seem fair.
I’m glad that there are these freebies, coupons, and deals to get us through the week!
- Get a free sample of Eucerin Daily Skin Balance Body Lotion.
- Get a free sample of Dove Men+Care body and face wash.
- Get a free sample of Cascade ActionPacs when you sign up at P&G.
- Get a free 27 Simple Mexican Recipes e-cookbook for free when you sign up for the RecipeLion Quick & Easy Recipe newsletter.
- Download 8 free songs from Matthew Mayfield.
- Save $2 on Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce (10 oz or larger).
- Save $2 on Heinz 57 Sauce (10 oz or larger).
- Get $1 off coupon for any one Banquet Family Size Entree.
- Sign up to receive $1 off Marie Callender’s Asian Recipes or Pasta Al Dente.
- Get a coupon for $1.25 off a roll of Reynold’s Wrap Foil from 100 Percent Recycled Aluminum.
- Get a coupon for Buy One Get One Free Lay’s Kettle Cooked Flavor Potato Chips when you become a fan of Be Snack Ready on Facebook. (Thanks, Money Saving Mom!)
- New members can get a free 8×10 photo canvas from Canvas People ($55 value). Note: You do have to pay shipping.
- Buy any 2 Kellogg’s Cereals and get a free reusable tote bag. You do have to pay $1.75 for shipping. Offer ends 6/30/2010 or while supplies last.
- If you’re looking for deals on razors (and not getting for free by working the coupon deals at your favorite drugstore), then check out Alice.com this week. There are lots of good deals on Bic, Gillette, and Schick razors. Shipping is free, but you need to order a minimum of 6 items.
Disclosure: Some of the links used above are affiliate links which help support this blog at no additional cost to you. Thanks!