Rebates are a great way to save money on the products you purchase and to try some great products for free. I’d like to share my list of the top 20 printable mail-in rebates that are currently available.
If you’re new to rebates, be sure to check out my post Simple Tips for Getting Rebates for more information.
Top 20 Current Rebates Available
Note: This list is organized by earliest known expiration date first.
- Famous Footwear. Spend $25 or more at FamousFootwear.com and get a FREE subscription to Parents or Family Circle magazine. If you’d rather get cash instead of the magazine, you can request a $6.13 rebate within 30 days of purchase.
- Walgreens/Redbook. Buy 1 of 12 select beauty products at Walgreens and get a FREE gift wrap set from Redbook. Brands include Garnier, Vaseline, Jergens and more. Offer ends 11/16 or while supplies last.
- Earth’s Best. Receive a FREE Sesame Street Elmo “Being Green” DVD when you purchase (3) Earth’s Best Sesame Street products (excludes frozen foods.) You do have to pay $1.49 shipping and handling.
- Ace Hardware. Get $5 to $10 back by mail on your purchase of select drills, sanders, and jigsaws. There is also a rebate on a ceramic heater and fan. Purchase must be made 10/20 and 11/30.
- Johnson & Johnson. Buy any (2) Neosporin, Band-Aid or Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer products and get $6 in coupons by mail. Offer excludes trial size products and ends 11/30.
- Lysol. Get $5 from Lysol when you get a flu shot between 11/7 and 11/30.
- Hot Wheels. Buy (20) Hot Wheels 1:64 basic cars from the 2008 to present assortment numbers 05785, C4982 and/or L2593 from participating Kmart and Sears stores and get a collector edition Plymouth King Kuda by mail. Pay $3 shipping and handling. Purchase must be made by 12/06. (Thanks, Bargain Briana!)
- Dingo Jerky Chewz. Try Dingo Jerky Chewz Chicken Chips dog treats for FREE after mail-in rebate. (Up to $3.50) The rebate can be used on any size of the qualifying product, but you’ll need to buy the 3.2 oz package to get these treats for free. Purchase must be made by 12/20.
- Crayola. Save more than $20 after mail-in rebate when you buy select Crayola products. Purchase must be made by 12/31.
- Toys ‘R’ Us. Get up to $100 in mail-in rebates on select Hasbro board games. You have until 12/31 to make your purchase and there are some great Hasbro game sales this week that make some of the games only $1.85 each!
- Rayovac/Toy Story 3. Buy (2) 12 packs (or larger) of Rayovac batters and Toy Story 3 on DVD or Blu-Ray Combo Pack and get $5 back by mail. Offer ends 12/31.
- Butterball. Save $5 by mail when you buy one (1) Butterball Frozen or Fresh Whole Turkey. Rebate equals (5) $1 coupons good on any Butterball products. Purchase must be made between 11/14 and 12/31.
- Butterball/Disney. Buy any Butterball Fresh or Frozen Whole Turkey and The Search for Santa Paws or Disney’s A Christmas Carol on Blu-Ray or DVD and get a $10 mail-in rebate. Purchase must be made between 11/16 and 12/31.
- ConAgra Foods. Buy $25 worth of participating brands and get $30 in coupons and a $5 Walmart Gift Card back by mail. Participating brands include Orville Redenbacher, Hunts, Marie Callender’s, Rotel, Swiss Miss, Reddi Wip, Parkay, and Pam. Purchase must be made between 10/12/10 and 1/02/11 and may be on more than one receipt from more than one Supercenter.
- Olay. Get a $20 rebate when you buy $50 worth of Olay Facial Moisturizers, Facial Treatments and/or Facial Cleansers before 1/31/11.
- Dishwasher Magic. Try Dishwasher Magic for FREE (up to $4) after rebate when you purchase a specially-marked bottle of Dishwasher Magic and submit the product code online before 2/28/11.
- Kernel Seasons/Disney. Get $5 back by mail when you buy either Disney’s A Christmas Carol on Blu-ray and DVD or The Search for Santa Paws Blu-ray Combo Pack or DVD – PLUS – any (2) participating Kernel Seasons products. Offer ends 2/28/11.
- Spot Shot. Get a Spot Shot product for FREE after mail-in rebate (up to $5.99) when you buy any Spot Shot product (excludes 4-oz. size) and Cats and Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore on DVD or Blu-Ray. Offer ends 6/30/11.
- General Mills. Get a FREE movie ticket (up to $12 value) when you collect codes from any (2) specially-marked boxes of General Mills cereal. Offer ends 8/31/11.
- Kellogg’s FiberPlus cereal. Try Kellog’s FiberPlus cereal for FREE after mail-in rebate (up to $4.99). You must buy one of the boxes labeled “Try Me Free.” Offer ends 11/30/11. You can request one rebate per flavor of each specially marked product.
This is just a sampling of the latest rebates: There are many other rebate offers still available.
I’ll update this list of my top mail-in rebates monthly, but if you can’t wait that long, head on over to Deal Seeking Mom each Monday for a weekly round-up of my favorite picks.