One of my very favorite things about shopping at Cub Foods is the My Cubs Rewards Card. With this special little loyalty card, you earn a 5 cent per gallon discount on fuel at Holiday Stores for every $50 you spend at Cub.
It’s easy to earn fuel discounts at Holiday by shopping at Cub. I simply watch the sales at Cub and stock up when I see a great deal. I get to save money on groceries, and I walk away with savings at the gas pump, too! I’ve gotten as much as 20 cents off per gallon, and according to their policy, you could save up to $1.50 a gallon.
When you live 30 minutes from everywhere, that extra bit in gas savings makes a big difference. Great savings on groceries and on gas are just a couple of reasons I love my Cub!
Cub wants you to know why you love shopping at Cub. Your reason just might win you some free groceries!
Enter to Win $4,500 in Groceries in the “Love Your Cub” Contest
- Visit the Cub page on Facebook.
- Click on the button to “Like” Cub’s Facebook Page.
- Click on the “Love Your Cub” contest app on Facebook.
- Upload a Photo or Video (30 seconds or less) demonstrating your love for Cub and include a description. Then agree to the Official Rules to submit your entry.
- Get your friends to vote for your photo or video every day through September 29, 2013. Every vote gets you a chance to win a $45 Cub Foods gift card!
- The top 10 entries will be eligible for the grand prize and will be chosen by a panel of judges including shopping experts, creative directors and employees of Cub.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/Facebook account. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
You must be a legal resident of Minnesota or Illinois and be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Judges are looking for people who love Cub Foods and can creatively demonstrate it. I’d love to have the winner be one of my readers, so give it a shot! The sooner you enter, the more votes you can drum up!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and is sponsored by Cub Foods, but all opinions are mine. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.