It’s not just the start of a new month, it’s the start of National Coupon Month!
So get ready by printing some of the hot new coupons available online. Remember that you can print each coupon twice!
There are nearly 200 coupons for you to print!
- Save $1.50/2 Kellogg’s Apple Jack’s, Corn Pops, or Froot Loops cereal.
- Save $1.50/1 Welch’s Heathy Start refrigerated juice.
- Save $1/2 Oscar Mayer hot dogs.(Should be able to score some good deals with the Labor Day sales with this one.)
- Save $1/1 Green Giant Create-a-Meal Stir Fry Frozen Meal Starter
- Save $1/1 DiGiorno Deep Dish Pizza.
- Save $2/1 Huggies baby wipes (320 ct or larger).
- Save $.75/1 two-liter bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry at Target. (Look in the sidebar for this one!)
- Save $.75/1 GUM flossers or $.55/1 GUM Go-Betweens Proxabrush Cleaners or Soft-Picks.
- Save $.50/1 Old El Paso product.
- Save $1/3 boxes of Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts.
- Save $1/2 boxes of Quaker Life Cereals.
- Save $1/1 Tums product.
- Save $1/2 packages of Land O Lakes Deli Cheese.
- Save $1 any Rimmel product.
- Save $1/1 Lunchables Lunch Combinations with Water.
- Save $1/1 Buddig Deli Cuts.
- Save $3.50/2 Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers.
- Save $1/3 Reese’s, Kit Kat, or Hershey snack-size bags (9-22 oz).
Looking for more coupons? Don’t forget to visit my searchable coupon database.
And stay tuned: Throughout the month of September, I’ll be sharing coupon clipping tips and tricks. If you’re new to couponing, you may want to read Coupons 101. You can also follow me on Facebook where I sometimes share coupons and freebies I don’t always have time to blog about.